Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As of Sept. 12, 2007 I no longer work at Stock Mild To Wild as they're #1 Tech. and Dyno Tuning Technician...

I am very exited to be "going to the next level" of Dyno Tech. and Fuel Injection R&D with Dan Rudd at MPS Racing...

After over 5-years (on dyno) Jetting and CUSTOM MAPPING HUNDREDS of bikes from Carburetor Harleys up to and including...
Blow-through-Carb. Turbos (470+ Hp 1080cc ZRX, my personal Stock Motor/Carbs Street ZRX = 190Hp-pump, 235Hp/156FtLb-Race Gas)...

I have Mapped Fuel Injected bikes of pretty much all Makes and Models...Metric and Harleys (including '07' fly-by-wire) with Power Commanders...
I have also Custom Mapped Fuel Injected Turbos including multiple Velocity-built Busas, GXR-1K, and VRod...
My list of Turbo-tunes also includes GXR-600 and Muzzy ZX10...
I am also familiar with SERT-mapping which includes a Trask Turbo SE-VRod...with great results...
I have tuned/MAPPED NUMEROUS Wet and Dry NO2 Systems including VRod...

The exact starting date at MPS Racing is not yet set (going to de-compress for a bit) but it will be within the next few weeks...

Kevin Cadby...

·
Banned
3,752 Posts
Kevin has a great reputation. Highly recommended by many fellow racers. Dan Rudd (MPS) is a great guy and between the two of them great things are bound to come. Best of luck to you.

·
Fade to Black
2,526 Posts
Good luck! Wish we had a someone with your skills around Iowa. That is one thing holding me back from ungrading, no good tuners here.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts