Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I recently bought a 09 Vrod that has stage 2 kit and tuned with a Dyno Jet power vision. Was setting up some gauge information and noticed I am not reading coolant temp. Should I be or do I need to add something?

Thanks

·
Registered
5,275 Posts
I recently bought a 09 Vrod that has stage 2 kit and tuned with a Dyno Jet power Commander. Was setting up some gauge information and noticed I am not reading coolant temp. Should I be or do I need to add something?

Thanks
I believe in the configuration settings there is an option to read Harley signals. It should read the temp then.
Ron

Attachments

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I believe in the configuration settings there is an option to read Harley signals. It should read the temp then.
Ron
Thanks for the response. I actualy have a power vision and corrected my original post.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
After a little more research it turns out that Dyno jet uses "Engine Temp" nomenclature to display the coolant temp. The "coolant temp" selection has nothing feeding it. I think were good now.

Thanks

·
Registered
5,275 Posts
After a little more research it turns out that Dyno jet uses "Engine Temp" nomenclature to display the coolant temp. The "coolant temp" selection has nothing feeding it. I think were good now.

Thanks
Yes, the Powervision uses engine temp signal to read coolant.
Ron

1 - 5 of 5 Posts