Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
"Easy Wind"
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, just wondering if the dude who rode down RTE 62 thru Hudson, MA today w/ a vivid DX and two pals was from around here? I live in that Worcester/Hudson area and am curious as to the owner and shizz......

·
Banned
4,397 Posts
Great then meet us in the AM at the vanilla bean in Pomfret CT for a great day of riding

·
"Easy Wind"
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ergoguy34 said:
Great then meet us in the AM at the vanilla bean in Pomfret CT for a great day of riding
Oops.....Hi-Def emailed me for this ride, but I was on call this weekend...needed to be within an hour of Natick at all times....sucked. Hope the ridin' was good for you guys though. Were you one of the guys I saw rippin' it up down 62...right by 495 on the Hudson/Berlin line?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Gripit_n_Ripit said:
Oops.....Hi-Def emailed me for this ride, but I was on call this weekend...needed to be within an hour of Natick at all times....sucked. Hope the ridin' was good for you guys though. Were you one of the guys I saw rippin' it up down 62...right by 495 on the Hudson/Berlin line?
Hey neighbor.. Im in Sudbury

·
"Easy Wind"
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Kaminski said:
Hey neighbor.. Im in Sudbury
KaMINTski! The only rider I know around here is my bud, Ron (friends since we were around 12....) on his bobber custom evo......Be good to have some locals to cruise with.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts