Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone thought of what this bike would look like with chrome wheels. I just saw a pic on Hog pros website. doesn't look that bad. I'm thinking of changing the wheels on my DX but am not sure if I want to go chrome or just get a set powdercoated in vivid black. I'm looking for more pics on the web to help me out.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I'm thinking going with chrome wheels. I'm already adding some chrome accessories. Getting tired of the all black bike. I need some bling. I know some people will think I'm nuts. Sometimes I think I am.:banghead:

·
Registered
473 Posts
I personally like the route the a member of the forum named Chrome took. He had a set of Reactor wheels from Harley powder coated to match the bike. He has a picture in his gallery if you want to check it out.

·
myvrodrocks
6,021 Posts
vesteroid said:
I like those but cant get around the gold and the small rear tire size.

Look at the pictures that Brian posted of his bike...those rotors are availible as well...that is what I am getting. I too cannot see covering up such a nice wheel with gold rotors...

1 inch tire size is not so much....or are you talking about width? It is possible to have these wheels widend to take a 240 and enlargened to take an 18...

Course you would still have gold calipers...but 4 piston brembos! Think about it!

·
Premium Member
1,535 Posts
the gold stuff is HOT its the bike draggin on every bump, crack, and divit iin the road cuz theres 17s great deal but not here in newyork.

·
Registered
964 Posts
I just bought a set from jerry of the forgetech engage. I think they look very cool in the "hot rod" style and will spice up the dx just fine.

I had a hard time deciding to go chrome or black but a couple of good points from people swayed me over to chrome.

I have now officially spent all my cash so the rest of the mods will have to wait....

sucks because my list was long but my cash was short lol.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts