Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone out there replaced the stock rims yet... looking for ideas and pictures...thanks
 

·
Trailers R 4 Boats
Joined
·
1,271 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
878 Posts
On order! will post pics soon!!!!!!!!!!
 

·
Chrome is king!!!
Joined
·
20,269 Posts
nightrod81 said:
have fun waiting for them, mine are being shipped today and i orderd a month ago..

That's not long at all. When I ordered my wheels from Weld I had to wait 3 months.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
103 Posts
Curious

nightrod81 said:
have fun waiting for them, mine are being shipped today and i orderd a month ago..
Hey Nightrod,give us some pics,every time i read your posts your buying this or that and i would like to see what a DX looks like with all the mods,PICS?????????
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
878 Posts
nightrod81 said:
have fun waiting for them, mine are being shipped today and i orderd a month ago..
Just tracked my package and they should be at my door tomorrow or wed..............
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,535 Posts
ill post pics when the rims get here, like i just said slappy they just shipped i wont get them till the end of the week like gstern. and you dont need to be on my ass to about my mods and whatever else i do buddy. i dont need to post my bike all up like its a showbike, its just a clunker like allways. its 100 percent stock, i never do anything i say, just ask joe..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
103 Posts
A little tempormental Nightrod are we!!!,Chill out dude,just thought you could share some pics of us less fortunate ones that cant afford all the newest & hottest pieces out there,not asking you to showcase it,just share some ideas.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,535 Posts
Blackgold said:
A little tempormental Nightrod are we!!!,Chill out dude,just thought you could share some pics of us less fortunate ones that cant afford all the newest & hottest pieces out there,not asking you to showcase it,just share some ideas.

i know man, i was just blowing smoke at ya. should have put a :stilpoke: after that. yeah man ill give you guys some pics when i get it all waxed up and lookin someone good lol.. and the rims will be here monday afternoon. god i cant stand waiting..
 

·
1130cc Ninja
Joined
·
3,972 Posts
gstern75 said:
Just tracked my package and they should be at my door tomorrow or wed..............
if you dont hurry up and decide on what your gonna do I am gonna come by and install them for you..LOL
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,535 Posts
what are you talking about, i have decided, i have for a long time i just have to wait for them to get here man. it sucks, i wanted them for the weekend. but oh well its gonna rain the hole weekend anyway.. dumbass weather..
 

·
Not from 'round here
Joined
·
1,632 Posts
nightrod81 said:
what are you talking about, i have decided, i have for a long time i just have to wait for them to get here man. it sucks, i wanted them for the weekend. but oh well its gonna rain the hole weekend anyway.. dumbass weather..
Oh well, you can always get on the internet and do some more shopping! HAHA :broke:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
878 Posts
VenomousSVT said:
if you dont hurry up and decide on what your gonna do I am gonna come by and install them for you..LOL
Bastards sent me the wrong size pulley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)
 
1 - 20 of 52 Posts
Top