Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive got Dx wheels, forks, brakes, sprockets , triples, bars, all kinds of stuff. I however DO NOT have the time with shipping and all that fun stuff. If anyone who lives in or near Nevada wants to pick this stuff up for cheap and then resell it id make one hell of an offer!!!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh yeah its off my 09. Parts have less than 2500 on them. Also forward controls ( minus frame pieces) and a bunch of odds and ends. The tires have a good amount of life left on them as well.

·
(.)(.)Modster(.)(.)
7,066 Posts
You need to post pictures along with prices for each item per forum rules or the thread will be deleted.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ughh unfortunatlely the Sparks, Reno area. I hate this place lol. I gotta get some pics up apparently but PM me with offers.

·
Buy American!
3,960 Posts
Classified Rules
If you have a similar item for sale start a new thread.
If you don't like the price of an item you can PM the person but don't post an insult.
Any post that are not for the sale of an item, to ask about the item, or related to the sale of an item will be removed.
Please respect others as you would want others to respect you with sales of items.
Your sale ad should include a price. This is not an auction house.
Please post pictures of the sale item to start with.

Do not bump your own sale ad more then a single time in a 24 hour time period.
If you have been a member for less then 30 days you will not be able to start a new thread in this area. It is an automatic change in your status after 30 days.

·
Premium Member
895 Posts
Dang... I am in Henderson

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1k For everything. Ill post pics asap sorry I work Nights , 12hr shifts. If it gets deleted can I repost later with pics?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts