Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Back in Black
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen just the rear go for this. Complete set front and rear (240). I want to get rid of but do not want to ship. I really prefer local pick up. They have the stock dunlop tires. Decent shape but me personally I would get rid of the dunlops. Rotors NOT included. Bearings and tires are. I may even have axles i will have to look. I may be up for some trades. I live in Greenville SC 29605 Thanks

Attachments

·
Mike
283 Posts
What year bike is this off?

·
Back in Black
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wheels are off of an 07 DX had about 5000 miles at time I think
Shipping wheels with tires are very expensive. Finding a box and a secure box is hard. Last time i spent almost $20 on a box. A lot of hassle to me. If i have to I may keep for another 240 set up. If they do not sell I may. If i do I take the wheels straight to ups slap them on counter they box ship and do it all and you pay the bill and it will be high.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I'm interested if they will fit an 04 B.

Just FYI if you decide to ship, I just shipped some quad wheels with a cut circle of cardboard top and bottom and shipping tape on the rubber

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Ive done the same just protect the bearings with foam.

I'm interested if they will fit an 04 B.

Just FYI if you decide to ship, I just shipped some quad wheels with a cut circle of cardboard top and bottom and shipping tape on the rubber

·
Registered
253 Posts
Sent $ via pay pal for the 07 DX front and back (240 conversion) wheels and bearings.

Cant wait in a week gonna be able to do the conversion on my bike.

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
Take pictures of the swap! Cool deal. Joe

1 - 20 of 20 Posts