Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to ride with a friend that own a Rocker C. He talked a lot about how powerful his bike is (being stock). Can Dx out run those Rocker C? Had anyone goes against one of those yet?
Thanks

·
REVOLUTION !!!
21,412 Posts
He talked a lot about how powerful his bike is (being stock).
:rofl2::rofl2: You could whoop that with your hands tied behind your back.. :deal:

·
Registered
172 Posts
If your friend has never been on a motorcycle he may think the Rocker C is the fastest bike out there. Do not say anything let the spanking say it all.:spank:

·
Registered
72 Posts
I was looking and wanted a rocker C before I bought the 08DXA. They didnt have any in the state, so I went with the DXA. They look nice, but are still slow and very heavy.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Ya Ive seen guys with airheads go on about how its the most powerful bike theyve ridden, just all kinds of power while standing next to a rod. All I want to say is "that bike will kill it" but i just laugh and walk away

·
K.I.A. '07 AW
10,908 Posts
just to get to 60mph the Rocker will need at least 2 gear changes if not 3. The V....ZERO

·
Registered
26 Posts
You would kill the Rocker....trust me. The odds are that he would slide off the seat and onto the rear fender under hard acceleration:)

·
Registered
568 Posts
You'll lay waste to him in all gears.

·
1130cc is enuff 4 me
2,426 Posts
Yea Rockers are nice bikes, my buddy has one. They are not "fast". It won't even be close.

·
Registered
600 Posts
The rocker is just another variant of the softail. Nothing special about the motor and it has that heavy a 240 to overcome while being down on power to begin with. No comparison the V will walk away from it without even trying hard.

·
Black Beauty
492 Posts
Let him win. Short shift at 5000 to keep it close.

When he gets all of his bragging about the wins behind him (after the first two runs), take his money.
:them: Great idea!

·
Dark Side
40 Posts
My best friend has a Rocker C and we ride together all the time.

The Rocker has quite a bit of low end 'torque' but it cannot hang with my DX....

1 - 20 of 34 Posts