Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Brian
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I was out riding with a friend yesterday, and we were in Freemont, CA on Hiway 84 headed towards the Dunbarton Bridge. We came up to a red light and in the left turn lane was a dude on an 07 DX. I know the year because I gave him a shout out and asked him what year it was. I was on a Lava Red Sunglow 04 "A" model and my friend was on a Yamaha V-Star 1100. Was this anybody here?

As for the ride, my buddy and I started at his house in Antioch, and went out Deer Valley Rd. to Vasco Rd. to Livermoore. After Fueling there, we caught hiway 84 from Livermoore over to Freemont. For those of you that live in the Northern CA (SF) Bay Area, this is the road that goes through Niles Canyon. Man what a beautiful ride! So, we stopped in Freemont to have lunch then headed over the Dunbarton Bridge hit 101 north, then 92 west over to 280 north and headed up to San Fran to see the Blue Angels who were in town for Fleet Week. Even after seeing them a dozen times, I am still thrilled and amazed at their show! After that we headed out of the city over the Bay Bridge to Berkeley where we fueled up and headed up over Grizzly Peak above the Cal campus. There are some spectacular views up there and I'll post pictures as soon as I can. From there we headed home on Hiway 24 through Orinda and Lafayette. A nice long ride and an absolutely gorgeous day!

Pics to come soon!

Brian
Vrodmiuwtant

1 - 1 of 1 Posts