Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seabrook, Texas

Any of youse guys? Was at a red light to turn onto Nasa to get to 146 and saw a DX and rider wearing a blacked out helmet heading West on Nasa with the stock exhaust still on. Just curious.

·
Registered
19 Posts
you know I wish that was me...Next Tuesday will be Two weeks that my DX is at Republic Harley, Dan over there told me two weeks for the fix, I hope hes good on his word. I miss her dearly. She will come back home with the 2:1 D&D Fat Cats with the PCIII at least!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Maybe me

Could have been me I'm in that area all the time. I live in the meadows off of HWY96 and Louisiana. Not far from the new Buc-ees gas station. lets roll sometime

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cool... check out my sig... we have a meetup planned for the 22nd of this month over at 59 and Beltway 8 in stafford... if you wanna ride out together to meet the other guys at the Hooters, let me know... if you cant make it, cool... maybe next time.

Shoot me a text message or a call at 281-543-4768 if you're down.

·
Don't think, ride.
752 Posts
KemahNightrod said:
Seabrook, Texas

Any of youse guys? Was at a red light to turn onto Nasa to get to 146 and saw a DX and rider wearing a blacked out helmet heading West on Nasa with the stock exhaust still on. Just curious.
You guys are killing me, where were these meet ups when I actually lived in the Houston area? Just kidding, I live in Miami now but would have surely joined you if I still lived in TX. BTW, KemahNR, I passed you one day on 146 a few months ago. I was headed south you were going north, I was pretty sure it was you. I met you and your girlfriend at the Lone Star Rally in 06 at Fishtales. Anyway, you guys have fun!

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey hot stuff!! I remember you ;) lol, she's not really my gf anymore but whatever.... you're in Miami???? that sucks... Wish you were still around... we're about to start Houston meets pretty soon... would be nice if you were here!

·
Don't think, ride.
752 Posts
KemahNightrod said:
Hey hot stuff!! I remember you ;) lol, she's not really my gf anymore but whatever.... you're in Miami???? that sucks... Wish you were still around... we're about to start Houston meets pretty soon... would be nice if you were here!
Yeah, I know, it would have been fun. Take care and look me up if you are ever in Miami.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Will do! You need to make it out to the Lonestar Rally again ;) hehe... long ride but worth it I'm sure ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts