1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
1,302 Posts
Check out hot.dog bike on the forum. Pick his brain but he may have a patent on what he uses. That bike shines waay more than new...

·
Registered
130 Posts
Turtle Wax Ice. You can use it on everything on the bike.

·
Registered
172 Posts
My friend with a Street Glide uses http://purpleslice.com/ and it really brings out the shine. I have a denim black night rod and use Windex.

·
Registered
727 Posts
I use the new Meguiars NXT tech wax 2.0. After a wash I use the Meguiars NXT detailer then the tech wax. Has a real nice wet look plus I can use it on the black engine and everything. It is a very good product if you have a painted bike. My bike is chrome yellow and it just glows. I have tried the turtle wax ice it is pretty good but NXT is alot better IMHO.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I use the new Meguiars NXT tech wax 2.0. After a wash I use the Meguiars NXT detailer then the tech wax. Has a real nice wet look plus I can use it on the black engine and everything. It is a very good product if you have a painted bike. My bike is chrome yellow and it just glows. I have tried the turtle wax ice it is pretty good but NXT is alot better IMHO.
I think he is asking how to get the engine on a DX to shine like a babies ass, I use the Turtle Wax ICE because it is a syn. and won't leave that white residue like other waxes will. The NXT works WONDERS on all of my painted parts that are smooth, but all the rest get the T/W ICE.

·
Banned
1,521 Posts
I use s100 Engine Brightner...works great.

·
Premium Member
2,293 Posts
Rejex on EVERYTHING, S100 engine bright on the engine.

Everything silver has been powdercoated black. Every fastener is show polished stainless.

Like this picture....It looks like it has a glossy sheen to it.
I suppose you never heard of PHOTOSHOP?

Rick

·
Premium Member
1,494 Posts
i use zaino brothers stuff ,

·
Registered
130 Posts
i use zaino brothers stuff ,
Yup, Zaino is the best. I use to use this stuff all the time. Best stuff out there IMO, but kinda a PITA to apply.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts