Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
boo
5,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DX exhaust stuff for sale - headers, shields, supertrapp slipons

For sale - all came off my 07 DX

One full set of DX heat shields, used, decent condition, not perfect. i'd say 7 out of 10 - $40 plus actual shipping - SOLD

one full set of DX heat shields, 2 bottom pieces are scraped up/roadrash, and the upper ones aren't great either, as in pics - $20 plus actual shipping - gone

one set of stock header pipes from 07 DX - $50+ actual shipping

stock exhaust bracket, no hardware - $10 plus actual shipping

supertrapp slip ons - damaged/roadrash, plus 12 discs (very sooty) and add-on black endcaps (these were $60 new), no hardware. these still work. the lower slip on is just rashed, but the uppper is through the paint - $40 plus actual shipping

paypal only.

Attachments

·
boo
5,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lowered prices on everything, i really need this stuff gone

·
Black Beauty
492 Posts
Here's a bump for you...
I can't believe that the Supertrapps are still available. If I didn't have a set already, I'd be all over these - SMOKING PRICE!!!!!

·
boo
5,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks - seriously. $40 bucks. that's less than the black end caps cost me. i'm giving these away. for the price of a can of black paint, these should be good to go. obviously not the prettiest thing, but at this price, why not.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Hope you are OK it looks as if the exhaust suffered alot is the rest of the bkie OK?

·
boo
5,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks - exhaust took the brunt of it. there's a thread on it around here somewhere, sold off the 07 and got an 08!

·
boo
5,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
need to move this stuff out - hit me with an offer.

·
Soul Stumpy
2,186 Posts
If the best pair of heat shields still have all the attachments intact, I'll be happy to take them off your hands, provided you can ship overseas. I'll pay actual USPS EXPRESS costs. Paypal is fine. :)

·
boo
5,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
If the best pair of heat shields still have all the attachments intact, I'll be happy to take them off your hands, provided you can ship overseas. I'll pay actual USPS EXPRESS costs. Paypal is fine. :)

pm sent

·
Registered
181 Posts
will they fit a 10 DX the stock headers

1 - 20 of 30 Posts