Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes, it's true, I'm not looking to remove the dog's ass, I'm actually in NEED of one for my '07 DX. Clumsy me, banged my knee into the plastic turn signal stem when walking around the back end of the bike and it snapped off like the cheap hinge of an old plastic cassette tape case (if anyone remembers how fragile those cases were - ah "The Cars" in their hey day, "Candy-O"). Anyway, does anyone know if this part is available for purchase from the dealer and rough cost? Also, are the '07 and '08 DA's interchangable?? :ithappen:

·
Registered
322 Posts
I think they're interchangable. Try posted in the Classifieds - Wanted section. Some guys will give them away.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks Chris - already posted :) I know that I should use this incident as a catapult driver to remove the DA all together but I've yet to see a turn signal set up that I'm more satisfied with than the stock configuration... except for how fragile it is! Peace

·
Registered
479 Posts
dont feel bad i did the same thing within a week of owning it. unlike my buells which are rubber mounted to flex

1 - 4 of 4 Posts