Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

241 - 248 of 248 Posts

·
Registered
948 Posts
I’m interested in pricing, I have a 2013 v rod muscle and I’m interested in a black face dials with the silver skull, please contact me. I tried pm’ing you but apparently I need to have 5 posts to be able to send messages directly.
Angelo uses Facebook more these days. You may be better contacting him there.

·
SpeedoDocter
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #243
I’m interested in pricing, I have a 2013 v rod muscle and I’m interested in a black face dials with the silver skull, please contact me. I tried pm’ing you but apparently I need to have 5 posts to be able to send messages directly.
Hi, I was on a bike trip in Germany... 'bike before work' huh:D

send me a message by facebook dutchcustomled page. best to find and discuss all options like colors and or blacked out theme and Display. Shiftlight and or gearindicator!
I have not checked all messages yet so if you did already, il find it tonight.
if you don't have facebook its harder to send examples but you can still see all in my page. then send a message to [email protected]

Regards Angelo.

·
SpeedoDocter
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #245
My bike is an 06 VRSCA. I'm interested but I don't do Facebook. Where do I get pricing?
If you send me an email to [email protected] and show or tell what you want I get you some ideas or examples. its all hobby so no lists on line.

I need a picture of your gauges because a few types of gauges where used in the 2006 model year. important is I can see the digital display on and in total miles. the new and more suitable type has MI written in front.

Angelo.

·
Registered
56 Posts
No response??

Hi, I was on a bike trip in Germany... 'bike before work' huh:D

send me a message by facebook dutchcustomled page. best to find and discuss all options like colors and or blacked out theme and Display. Shiftlight and or gearindicator!
I have not checked all messages yet so if you did already, il find it tonight.
if you don't have facebook its harder to send examples but you can still see all in my page. then send a message to [email protected]

Regards Angelo.

Hello again, went to your facebook page and got to where it directed me to messenger and was asked several questions but never received a response. Should i try email?

·
SpeedoDocter
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #247
Hello again, went to your facebook page and got to where it directed me to messenger and was asked several questions but never received a response. Should i try email?
During holiday I opened a few and because they are not highlighted anymore I could have forgotten one. I had a bunch of requests and I answered a few this morning too. please check and see if I did.
Else please send me a email or PM with your name and il check again.

241 - 248 of 248 Posts