Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

201 - 220 of 248 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Dutchrod,

Your hyperlink in your sig is dead; it takes you to: http:dutchcustomled.zapto.org

When I manually type in http:www.dutchcustomled.com the site comes up fine.

Can I get a free kit for this major IT troubleshooting work? :)

Later,
Wyldbill

·
SpeedoDocter
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #202
Aha!.. blame is on mister Microsoft.. :spank: and my way to run the website cheap (not renting webspace but run this at home)... they did turn down 22 (DNS-servers) running home sites a little ago because they where suspected of sending spam.. now I agree they work on that but just shutting these down caused a lot of hair pulling for the good ones. My bud who has the website running on his server found a new re-rout link.
the link in my sig is even from before that... so worked until the change. i'll update it.
:notworth:

Wildbill and others... You can PM me always or send me a mail for info about the kit or my other stuff.. I'm an honest family man making a few bucks on electronics for our bike's
have a Orange w/Red needle in stock and a Green w/ Orange needle (ordered but never payed for.. will let it go with a small discount so I have my parts out).
Other combinations? ... let me know! Angelo.

EDIT: witout any notice I'm sudden moved to commercial classifieds after 2 1/2 years today.. lets see how this goes.. although many don't post here but PM me direct or fill out contact form.. I get a email notification I have new reactions.. hear ya!

·
Premium Member
246 Posts
Finally got around to putting in the led board and faceplate from Angelo on my 03. It came out exactly how I wanted it and I really appreciate Angelo's quick shipping and technical support!

Steve

·
Ride safe!
680 Posts
Finally got around to putting in the led board and faceplate from Angelo on my 03. It came out exactly how I wanted it and I really appreciate Angelo's quick shipping and technical support!

Steve
That looks fawking amazing!

edit. Any pictures of something like that in orange with yellow or red needle? 11dx

·
SpeedoDocter
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #207
That looks fawking amazing!

edit. Any pictures of something like that in orange with yellow or red needle? 11dx
11DX kit possible of lights and faceplate or just lights. Orange with red needle I have done a few times but I did not make a good picture..:banghead: lemme check if I can make a new one here but pictures don't reflect real I can say...
now not because these are mine but it's really worth it. change is amazing. a treat for yourself because you are confronted with it at any look at the gauge while you ride...

background or needles can be Blue Red Green Orange Yellow or White in any mix.

If you don't fancy doing it yourself I can also do it here in my shop. than I also have the possibility to build in optional the MXrevLD. (shiftlight)

·
SpeedoDocter
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #208
Dutchrod I will be doing something with you in the near future. I just have to make up my mind.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
It's a hobby for me so never pushing :stilpoke: but if you have any question 'how / what if / when' just ask.. I do my best to answer.

There is a pdf manual for placing the Ledkit on my 'products' page of the website. one for the first 02-06 and one for the newer 07 up model.
the faceplate if ordered can be taken of at roomtemps or higher by pulling it up from the side and slide a long breakoff knife thru cutting the glue treads over and over. it preserves the oem plate and leave glue enough for the new. in doubt add a little glue in the center.

·
SpeedoDocter
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #209
Gals and guys, thanks for all business i have and had from you last years.
I keep developping more stuff just for fun so ask if your looking for something
unusual electronic you wont find in the (china) store.

The sudden unanounced move of this tread to Comercial classifieds did put me in a corner where it's less looked at and searched but hey, it's fortunately not my living but a hobby. ...

·
Registered
74 Posts
Gals and guys, thanks for all business i have and had from you last years.
I keep developping more stuff just for fun so ask if your looking for something
unusual electronic you wont find in the (china) store.

The sudden unanounced move of this tread to Comercial classifieds did put me in a corner where it's less looked at and searched but hey, it's fortunately not my living but a hobby. ...
Well you may have not had my custom yet but it will happen once I have cleared Christmas and I have your thread well and truly subscribed to ,, despite you being in a corner :) from what I have read so far you get a lot of mention in people's modding threads which is how I found you :D

Have a great Christmas dude :thumb:

·
Registered
533 Posts
I am thinking you will be hearing from me at some point fairly soon as well.

I need a new lense as well as the lighting since someone (original owner) scratched the plastic lense cover. Would you be able to take care of this as well?

Also I hear something about a shift light embedded in the gauges, was this only in newer bikes or would my 03 be able to have this?

I would much rather keep my money with a fellow v rodder!

·
SpeedoDocter
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #212
Well you may have not had my custom yet but it will happen once I have cleared Christmas and I have your thread well and truly subscribed to ,, despite you being in a corner :) from what I have read so far you get a lot of mention in people's modding threads which is how I found you :D

Have a great Christmas dude :thumb:
Your Welcome! I had time this holiday to get a good bit further with my newer Muscle parts because I want it to be as 'plug n play' as possible and not having customers to splice cut or tap wires.

Lemme know what I can make for you! Reg, Angelo.

·
SpeedoDocter
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #213
I am thinking you will be hearing from me at some point fairly soon as well.

I need a new lense as well as the lighting since someone (original owner) scratched the plastic lense cover. Would you be able to take care of this as well?

Also I hear something about a shift light embedded in the gauges, was this only in newer bikes or would my 03 be able to have this?

I would much rather keep my money with a fellow v rodder!

I recently got a customers lens back to 'as new' if scratches are not too deep. I will take that along if you deside to ship it.
At this moment I'm looking into the MXrevLD option for the 'older' model speedo for a customer from Sweden. if sucses i'll let you know

a other maybe easyer option could be to send me a used DX speedo from Ebay or so and I convert that to your color wishes. maybe a Willy G faceplate and reinstate mileage from your original speedo.
Send me your Email address in a PM and i'll reply you my general Vrod speedo info Email with most options.
The really wild custom builds are spoken separate anyway.

Thanks! Reg, Angelo.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Thanks Angelo
I have literally just ordered Hanny's riser for my Rod
Once received I will let you know what I require
But think I am going to get a replacement set of clocks to do your mods on so mine stay original :)
But will be interested to know how far you have cone with plug n play as soldering etc makes me nervous

Regards DaZ

·
SpeedoDocter
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #215
Thanks Angelo
I have literally just ordered Hanny's riser for my Rod
Once received I will let you know what I require
But think I am going to get a replacement set of clocks to do your mods on so mine stay original :)
But will be interested to know how far you have cone with plug n play as soldering etc makes me nervous

Regards DaZ
PM me your Email DaZ. i will send you my general mail with all info. If you are getting a used cluster send that to me and i put all options you want in plug n play mileage reinstated.
If you send your original speedo now i will have it ready in the shortest notice. wait too long and it will be riding season before you know.
No fear of rebuilding any new speedo. get unit's here with 300 miles on it or 65000 miles i each treat as my own.

The led kit requires putting only a + and - wire on the original board on 2 rigid points almost impossible to do damage on.
unfortunately there are no connectors inside the cluster to make a ready plug for. But on request i can make it possible
to feed longer wires out the speedo housing and you connect these on the bikes harness somewhere else we discuss.

Angelo..

·
Registered
533 Posts
Hope all is well, I sent a message to Angelo a bit ago but no reply. Hope he is still offering his services.

03 A model, SERT, SE airfilter, topless, dan moto on the way, adding chrome as I go! Lol

·
SpeedoDocter
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #217
HI izcain, yeah full in production! now everywhere everybody starts latest mods! :D
I will search my mailbox and spambox. I have not overseen I'm sure.

Thanks for your effords to contact me! mostly it's the other way around :)
Angelo.

201 - 220 of 248 Posts