Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

Dualing V-Rod Winners will be...........

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Friend of Max.
21,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This weekend is a Race in Earlville, IA at the Tri-State Raceway. BadRodII will be racing Project V. Two accomplished teams, two fast V-Rods. Who's gonna take the bragging rights?

My unofficial understanding is that this will be a 2 of 3 race series. The first two races will be held in Earlville, the third, if needed will be at the Kansas City International Raceway on September 22nd.......during the Rally.

Sooo. Who's got your vote??? When will we crown the Winner?????

(I'm such a stinkin instigator.....:diablo:)

·
Premium Member
5,718 Posts
I like both race teams, but I'm going with BadRodII at KC (only because I'll be there and want to see it :angeldev: ). Best of luck to both teams.

·
Registered
552 Posts
This was very hard to vote against another v-rod. I have respect for both teams but I did vote on what my gut was telling me.

·
KC Rally Vet
3,172 Posts
No way I am voting on this one RJ. I don't think either team has pulled out all the stops yet. Good luck to both teams, be safe and have fun!

·
Banned
15,036 Posts
vrodrjs said:
No way I am voting on this one RJ. I don't think either team has pulled out all the stops yet. Good luck to both teams, be safe and have fun!
Very wise assumption.

·
Friend of Max.
21,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Take notice, I didn't vote either!!!!!! I'm such a punk.....:diablo:

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
I had no intentions of voting when I first saw the poll. But I elected to vote for what I think would be a great finishing event at KC. I think both teams are outstanding and it was a difficult decision but, in the end I selected BADROD II. Again I really hope it comes down to KC and no matter who wins it is going to be a great race. Good-Luck to both teams.

Oh and RJ you really are a stinker for starting a poll and not voting. :bash:

·
Premium Member
7,727 Posts
Looks like this one will be settled in KC.

Ryan on BADROD II takes Race 1
and
Mike on Project V takes Race 2.

Congrats to both teams.

·
Friend of Max.
21,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Did you know the rubber match is coming.............vote now!!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts