Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Mmm donut...
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to the V-rod community and thought I'd drop a note here. I was introduced to the V-rod by a friend who has a garage full of bikes and is generous enough to invite his friends to help him ride them. Suffice to say the bug bit me.

I bought a 2002 VRSCA from another forum member and am having a blast with it. Last Sunday I went on a ride with my buddy with the garage and 3 hours and 75 miles later I couldn't be happier with my decision.

See you on the roads!

·
REVOLUTION !!!
21,412 Posts
Welcome to 1130cc.com - good to hear you are enjoying the new ride ...

·
Insane inda membrane
13,005 Posts
:welcome:

·
Pat (Patrick!)
11,222 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
LOL! We don't usually get in a hurry to get anywhere, but stop and enjoy the journey. I'll upshift next time :)
Lol... glad you are enjoying your bike!

My V is the third HD I've owned (Softail and Electra Glide) and is BY FAR the best of the bunch in my opinion.

Enjoy and ride safe!

·
Mmm donut...
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This one is not only my first V, but my first street bike. I've wanted to get a bike for so long I can't remember. 15 years ago, my father in law had a Suzuki Intruder that he let me ride and that was a good intro to the street side. I rode quite a bit when I was growing up on trails and such.

I guess this kind of marks a milestone for me as this though somewhat practical as transportation, is a true treat to myself that I really needed.

·
TRANNY KILLER :)
14,572 Posts
welcome!

it sounds like you are all set: a great bike with great friends who wanna ride :)

·
Registered
306 Posts
Welcome to the forum & congrats on the new Bike. Have fun here,Ride safe
Always Ride like everyone is trying to KILL you. Why? because they are...

·
Mmm donut...
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
@tjvrodrick - You're absolutely right, all other traffic is looking out for something other than us.

I took the MSF class over the last weekend and that was a great experience. Now the work really begins - re-learning everything they taught me on my bike! I have friends that are wanting to practice that stuff with me so it will be yet another social enhancement to having a motorcycle.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts