Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

Do you have a DrHeathenScum (www.heavycycles.com) tail or turn signal light?

• I already have mine.

Votes: 37 32.2%
  • I plan to get one.

Votes: 44 38.3%
  • I'm not sure yet.

Votes: 20 17.4%
  • I like the stock light just fine.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Have ordered, can hardly wait!

Votes: 6 5.2%
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got mine and can't believe what I was missing. I thought a poll was in order to find out how many already have them and how many have plans for them.

·
Live Free or Die
938 Posts
I kept the dingleberrys with LED's because I liked the additional area of both running lights and break lights that they provide.

The good Doctor is now doing up a set of front turn signals so that I can complete the "LEDs behind smoked covers" look all around.

Thank you Doctor...

·
miscellaneous debris
282 Posts
I'm just waiting on the parts that I need to redo the dogs ass then I am going to send them all out to doc for the whole setup licence plate light as well..... I think that from a safety stand point doc's lights make the most sence in the world, and from what people say his work is impecable..and that is the only kind of products I want on my bike.....I'm going to have my dad do it to his bike as well ........my dad has one of the nicest deuce's I have evr seen he realy likes chrome.......

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
I got the stage 2 and installed the rizoma light kit on the shocks. Cut off the dogs ass and just left the plate.

Have not seen it yet, maybe next week!

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
My Favorite part was when the MAN Himself came down to custom wire and install them for me !:D The Worst part was when he_______________!;) All in All it's a Must Have!:fahr38

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Ya on my Neighbors front Lawn!:eek:

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
I do Now!:slap2:

·
If You Ain't Cav...
2,069 Posts
Had a box on my porch this evening...

and 5 min later I had the coolest damn light in the friggin world!
Before:

During:

AFTER!!!:

Thanks DoC!:D

Mike

·
Craig Fehr
2,506 Posts
Ketsugo said:
Joe's light kicks f#cking ass! What a great product!!!!! :) :) :) :)

John
Ditto!!! :thumb :thumb

I have the Stage 2, front signals and license plate light from Joe. His lights not only kick ass, his work is impeccable, and he's an excellent guy to deal with. Joe is one of the good guys!

I like his work so much that I just place an order for the rear turn, run and brake lights, which I'll mount on the Rizoma relocators.

To anyone considering going this route (LEDs)...don't hesitate - buy from Joe! You will NOT be disappointed!!

Craig

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
John what took you so Long?:rolleyes:
Joe is a great guy as long as you don't let him ________ your_______ ________! :whack:

·
Ironbutt
886 Posts
Ditto, to what has already been said. I think his product are awesome and he is a great guy to work with

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.