Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Back in Black
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To all who are going to the dragon rally in Aug
I have arranged a group photo shot by killboy.
He has been kind enough not to charge us anything. He only asked we did not buy just one pic and pass it around. I told him i would see how many was interested and go from there. He will just put it in his store and we could buy it from there. Cost would be $5 A deal since he is going out of his way to do a photo shoot for us by a professional. Please list if you would commit to one or more. Thanks

This is a done deal now. It will be at Fontana dam (lower part/power station) at 9:15 or so more of a schedule on other stuff on the way.
Even if you are not buying a photo please come the more v rods the better. Any questions PM me

·
Chrome is king!!!
20,269 Posts
That's pretty cool and good of you to take the time to arrange this. I'm not going, but if I was I would definately buy one.

·
Premium Member
1,902 Posts
Great idea and thanks for making the arrangements to have it done.

I'll take two.

What size photos are these?

·
Back in Black
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the way killboy works is
He post all his shots he will take hundreds of pictures. He takes them as you ride the dragon. You then buy them from his site and he sends you a cd with the photos. Then you can do as you please with them. Go to walmart make a poster one two different sizes or just put on your compute great concept
so to be honest you only need one but i am sure he will get you riding the dragon and you will want other shots
again anyone can buy these

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
I'll have to have 1 Steve.

·
TRANNY KILLER :)
14,572 Posts
If I make the rally I'd be upfor a group pic....

·
Wore Out Woodworker
1,620 Posts
I'll be geting one as well.

·
Part-time mod
10,859 Posts
Well, duh, you KNOW I'll get one! :D

Great ideer Steve! :notworth:

·
Registered
555 Posts
In for a penny in for a pound. I will take one as well.

·
VRSCD's Rule!
4,160 Posts
I am in for 2

·
On Good Ol' Nbr7
7,267 Posts
Darryl Cannon (of Killboy.com) does great work. He donated three pictures of Brian riding the Dragon. He and his wife Lori searched through over 10,000 pictures that were taken that day to find Brian, all based on a single photo done by JSC. Darryl put aside his normal business to find these three and get them to me in time to be professionally printed and available for the funeral.

I can't say enough good things about this guy.... and he's a great photographer...

Link to Brian's pictures. Click on the thumbnails to see the actual photos..... impressive.

HH

·
Part-time mod
10,859 Posts
Looks like 10 to me, Steve!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts