Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a picture of my 'R at Deals Gap -- one week before I wadded it up. Still haven't figured out what happened. I think the front end washed out -- either because I hit the brake or something. I don't know.

Attachments

·
Big Dawg
705 Posts
Thats awesome.

·
Jeff/Modistrator
6,136 Posts
Pic is pretty cool. Sorry to hear that you crashed.

·
Registered
623 Posts
:notworth: real nice. Just a little further and you'll start to leaver the front tire off the pavement, causing the front end to wash out. Maybe that's what happend to you, sorry to hear that you went down. Bike is repairable, and you're here to talk about it. Good luck to you.

·
NSFW
1,984 Posts
:notworth:

Isn't that what those little pins on the end of the pegs are for????

·
Damaged Goods.....
599 Posts
WOw Great pic and lean!

·
Guitar, not Gator
8,049 Posts
Wow, so that's what I looked like when I dragged at the Spring Fling on the Talimena Parkway... very cool!!!

·
Registered
51 Posts
damn, not bad for a harley.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Amazing pic!! :notworth:

Sorry to hear about the crash.

·
Dr. Laser Guy
997 Posts
betsybo said:
Here is a picture of my 'R at Deals Gap -- one week before I wadded it up. Still haven't figured out what happened. I think the front end washed out -- either because I hit the brake or something. I don't know.
Great shot!! Humm, brake light is on in the photo. Gotta watch out for that MSF "traction pie."

·
Registered
308 Posts
Great shot. I wondered how far it went over before anything touched. So all I need to do is lean it a little less than that....

Jus kiddin and glad you're OK.

·
Bike snob
756 Posts
cbdane said:
Great shot!! Humm, brake light is on in the photo. Gotta watch out for that MSF "traction pie."
How can you tell that's the brake light and not just the running light from that photo?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts