Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy Yall, Just a quick intro from a bracket racer in Texas. I have a welding and fabricating business in Texas. Have raised and shown reining horses for the past 20 years. My hobbies are racing my v-rod. Thanks for such a great forum.

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Hello vroddave, thanks for introducing yourself and I see you have been with us for a while so don't be afraid to speak up more.

Max

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Have Dave welcome :vrodforu: again.What have you done to your bike?How Fast has it gone?What are your future plans?Inquiring minds want to know! :diablo:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
At this time my bike still has a stock motor. I am always doing some things to it. It has the usual bolt on stuff that everone else has. It runs 11"00's in average air. I dialed 11.07 at my last race

·
Yeah, but what if...
4,714 Posts
Those are good times, but your explanation will not satisfy Kaz! He has to know EVERYTHING!!! Welcome

·
Banned
3,131 Posts
vroddave said:
At this time my bike still has a stock motor. I am always doing some things to it. It has the usual bolt on stuff that everone else has. It runs 11"00's in average air. I dialed 11.07 at my last race
Kaz is going to flame you until you come clean.

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
VrodRick74 said:
Kaz is going to flame you until you come clean.
hey quit given out my Secrets Dyno Queen! :kiss: ;)

·
The Tin Man
2,153 Posts
VRodDave - we share the same passion - if you are interested in participating in VRodracing.com - just a fun site that I am trying to develop to feature racing and racers just drop me a line - welcome to a great community.
Kevin

·
Fireman/investigator
1,965 Posts
Hi dave from a fellow texan. Welcome to the forum

·
Do It Movin...
1,180 Posts
Welcome...
Here we go, get your slip ready... LOL

·
VRF0RUMS ORIGINAL
5,763 Posts
Where do you run at? Ennis? I have only managed 11.20's there. Big head winds though. If you run at Ennis you'll understand.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Biker Bill, I race at Houston, San Antonio. Temple, Eavadale,Sealy, Ennis, and a few more. I just want to say thanks to every one for the welcome. If I can help anyone feel free to ask.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts