1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
ALLOT MORE THAN THAT!:mad:

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
FastVRSCA yes mine were 109.00, Kaz has the Ricks drag bars I think and they quoted like 300 for a set of bars. The Ricks bars are very nice though.

Max

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Max,
I had Rick's but had Sam at Turbo Tec make me a custom set then we had them chromed!!!!!!!:icon_twis

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
What did you do with the bars from rick?

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Sold them with my SuperTrapps and custom Tuned Techlusion Box to my Buddy here in Vegas!:cool:

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
I had tried to buy a set from Ricks before I got the HD bars but delivery was going to be like two months at the time so I got what was available.

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Max,
HE Hasen't put them on yet should I see if he wants to sell them? :cool:

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Ya just in case I ever go back to stock!:freak:

·
Twisted!!!!!!!
1,471 Posts
How about the Rizoma drag bars. They look great but, are they uncomfortable? SIX HUNDRED dollars.:spit:
I showed the Red Rizoma bike pics to some friends since on my iPaq. Wife found out and ordered them so I WILL put them on. They look nasty but will they hurt me or the "V-Rod experience".:biker:

·
Banned
1,622 Posts
eduarprmd,
I have heard the riding position with the Rizoma set up is VERY strange, and not very comfortable. You really need rear sets for it to feel right.

Not my pic but this is the riding position with the Rizoma bars.

John

Attachments

·
Twisted!!!!!!!
1,471 Posts
I will give them a good try but if they do not fit me (5'10" and 180#) or my riding style they are out. What is uncomfortable for someone else may be just right for me and vice versa. If unhappy will sell them on a heartbeat.
V-Mods or HD drag bars were going to be tried first.
Does anyone know how much lower and/or forward the Rizomas are? HD are 1" and 1", right? V-Mods are 4" lower, same with, same pullback.

·
Twisted!!!!!!!
1,471 Posts
Put them on within the hour of getting my bike from repairs yesterday. Short ride. Not so bad. Could not go out today, work. Tomorrow. Really cool look. See what my back and wrists say after a long ride.
Maybe shorter reach footpegs?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts