Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
jfrost4120 said:
If you want the wires routed internally, you can request it of Chopper Steve and he will drill for you. They normally come with the "dimples" on each side, which assist in hiding the cabling somewhat. Either way. BTW I am 5'10'' too and they feel as though they are going to be comfortable.
Hi jfrost,
I am very curious to see the V-Mod drag bars. Any chance you can take a pic of them off the bike so we can see the "dimples". And of course once there mounted too! Thanks!

·
HELLBENT OZ-RODDER
567 Posts
vrodvinny said:
Who all has them?Other than the HD bars(I have for the moment).I got this bug and I'm looking for info from the people who have them.

What I need to know is what length ,rise,and pullback you are running.?
And what did you do with the clam shell(gage cluster).

:confused: :helpme:

I have a set of fat custom T bars, made a custom guage cluster (Aluminium and carbon fibre) that mounts to these bars if interested send me your email and i'll shoot a pic through to you.
Regards,

·
Registered
454 Posts
Americancustoms said:
We have installed 8 1/2 rise, and 10 1/2 rise drg bars from carlini
Are you talking about Carlini T-bars? I checked out their products, look awesome. However no prices are listed

Americancustoms said:
white brothers gauges moved to our airbox
What's that? Electronic gauges or analog? I don't see any such products on their web site.

·
HELLBENT OZ-RODDER
567 Posts
Da-Smasha said:
Hi Swine,

Thats one hell of a wheelie in your avatar!!

Where abouts in Oz are ya? And if you don't mind me asking, what was the cost of your lowered rear Fornales shocks?

Catch ya

Smasha.
Smasha,

Thanks for the compliment!!! If ya got it Flaunt it!!! :laugh: (Those rear pegs just gotta come in handy for somethin') :mrgr: I am in VIC.
Have burnout pics to match wheelstand pic... (see below.)
The fornales run out at about AU$1200 these were actually made for FL/FX swingarm and are about 11" to 11 1/2" in length. Had to make spacers for shock mount inserts but bike sits about 2" off the ground with lowering of front end also. These can be purchased at local dealer or if interested, I could see what sort of deal I could get for you.

·
Banned
12,577 Posts
swine said:
Smasha,

Thanks for the compliment!!! If ya got it Flaunt it!!! :laugh: (Those rear pegs just gotta come in handy for somethin') :mrgr: I am in VIC.
Have burnout pics to match wheelstand pic... (see below.)
The fornales run out at about AU$1200 these were actually made for FL/FX swingarm and are about 11" to 11 1/2" in length. Had to make spacers for shock mount inserts but bike sits about 2" off the ground with lowering of front end also. These can be purchased at local dealer or if interested, I could see what sort of deal I could get for you.
So That is You in the Avatar? :thumb: Burn out's are Cake it take a Real Man to get a V-rod to wheelie like that!Whats done to the Bike?Gears,Motor.Weight removed?How Believe Me I try Every time I get on one and usually just spins the Tire! :sad:

·
Registered
919 Posts
V-Man said:
This is what I'm talking about (circled, the pic is of npicklo's bike). Are you saying there're covers for this?

V Man I am interested in those kind of bars ( are they the Carlini bars )where did you get them how much more of a rise than the stock and where does the clam shell go

·
Registered
454 Posts
KingVROD said:
V Man I am interested in those kind of bars ( are they the Carlini bars )where did you get them how much more of a rise than the stock and where does the clam shell go
That's not my bike in the pic, it's npicklo's. I believe he said the bars are 1 1/4" T-bars from Daytona Custom Works. There's no clam shell, the gauges are relocated into the airbox.

Americancustoms said:
t-bar wire cover by accutronix sold at Custom Chrome 656680 fits 1" bars, 656681 fits 1 1/4", 656682 fits 1 1/2 retail $69.95
Thanks DH, I'm checking their catalog now. Any word on Carlini bars/White Brothers gauges?

·
HELLBENT OZ-RODDER
567 Posts
t-bars and dash assembly

Here is a pic of my handle bar set-up... You can also see lowered shocks in other pic.
*Aluminium housing with carbon fibre coverplate.
Sorry about the pic, shows sun flare or something in bottom of tach guage area...

Attachments

21 - 36 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.