Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Dan said:
I got an aftermarket airbox from Customworks for the cluster and am having it painted now. The throttle cables are fine but the other lines I have to replace, they are too short to reach the bars.
How did you route the wires from the controls (I assume they're inside the bars)? Do you have any pics?

·
Registered
454 Posts
Dan said:
Yeah, they run through the bars. I had someone do it for me, I screwed it up when I tried myself.
I'm actually interested in how you routed them from the point the wires exit the bars and go into the triple tree. I assume the holes in the bars are above the triple tree so the wires are exposed.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Americancustoms said:
We have installed 8 1/2 rise, and 10 1/2 rise drg bars from carlini
Are you talking about Carlini T-bars? I checked out their products, look awesome. However no prices are listed

Americancustoms said:
white brothers gauges moved to our airbox
What's that? Electronic gauges or analog? I don't see any such products on their web site.

·
Registered
454 Posts
KingVROD said:
V Man I am interested in those kind of bars ( are they the Carlini bars )where did you get them how much more of a rise than the stock and where does the clam shell go
That's not my bike in the pic, it's npicklo's. I believe he said the bars are 1 1/4" T-bars from Daytona Custom Works. There's no clam shell, the gauges are relocated into the airbox.

Americancustoms said:
t-bar wire cover by accutronix sold at Custom Chrome 656680 fits 1" bars, 656681 fits 1 1/4", 656682 fits 1 1/2 retail $69.95
Thanks DH, I'm checking their catalog now. Any word on Carlini bars/White Brothers gauges?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.