Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the forum here - got my first Vrod (first HD actually) and been crusing around downtown T.O. to and fro' work. Seen a few other rod's around town and curious if its anyone on this board:

- Blue vrod muscle - prob around '06

- white or silver muscle around king street - prob around '09

Riding an '08 Black Denim Nightrod with chopped tail and LED tail light, with the Rheineheart 2 into 1.:moped:

·
Registered
51 Posts
If you head to the country roads i'd ride with ya.. i'm not much into the city as much (too many idiots trying to drive cars)

Welcome from another Newbie :hidesbeh:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is not that I wot ride outside the city, just haven't had time to get out just yet. But definitely interested in doing some country roads!

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
59 Posts
I got my first v-rod and first HD as well about a month ago - I'm riding a vivid black 08 Night Rod Special around the King west area.

I've seen a blue v-rod parked by the Toronto Image Works parking lot - not sure who that is, but seems to be there just about every day.

Also seen a white night rod parked at Jacob & Co. steakhouse as well - looked hot!

·
INCONCEIVABLE!
1,529 Posts
I'm down on college all the time ... My favorite part of the city

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
I'm around everywhere. I see so many V Rods now. I think they saw me riding for 4 years and decided to get one as well. Got 30 k km logged on my 09 :p

·
Canadian bacon
204 Posts
I live at Jarvis and Wellesley (and I'm straight!), always tooling around the city!

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
19 Posts
I ride an orange 04 VRod live in the west end of Toronto. Did Strugis this year put on 5800 km, on it. Had a blast, didn't miss a gas station! What a ride and great experience round trip 14 days went with 8 friends who all ride gaggers.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts