1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Billet Oil Pan

Retail Price: $429.95
Group Buy pricing through me: $389.95 SHIPPED

Also available in .500 inch (add $116.00)
and 1.0 inch deeper (add $142.00)

-Precision CNC Machined from solid billet 6061-T6.
-Pan rail is 5/8 thick and gusseted in all areas.
-When installed will not allow the crankcase area to flex or move.
-Extremely rigid, from computer analysis is 4x stronger than the cast pan.
-Precision fit

.500" deeper pan will give you additional 1/2 quart capacity.
1.0" deeper pan will give you additional 1 quart capacity.

Oil pans will include new mounting fasteners and new magnetic oil drain plug.

As you can tell by reading the description above this oil pan's goal is to increase structural rigidity of the engine case. Avoiding case flex improves bearing alignment in high stress application. Most engine case failures in the past started when the bearing were allowed to move blocking the oil passages therefore starving the main and rod bearings followed by the entire top-end of the engine.

------------------------------------------------------------------

V-Rod PowerVent Kit

Retail Price: $163.95
Group Buy pricing through me: $144.95 SHIPPED

Greatly Reduces Crankcase Pressure. Fits Inside of Stock Air Box
All Necessary Mounting Hardware and Instruction Included

Steel Stud Girdle - with or without ARP studs/hardware

Billet 1018 Steel Stud Girdle. Will NOT Allow Bottom End to Flex in Crank Area

WITHOUT hardware
Retail Price: $219.95
Group Buy pricing through me: $193.95 SHIPPED

WITH ARP hardware
Retail Price: $291.45
Group Buy pricing through me: $265.45 SHIPPED

Billet Dual Bearing Countershaft Support - Chain Drive Only, Perfect for Destroyers

-This unit is designed to add an Additional Bearing to the Countershaft Sprocket INCLUDES Bearing, Seal, O-Ring and all Necessary Mounting Hardware
-Adding another bearing to the Drive Sprocket Will Greatly Reduce Transmission Fatigue
-Also Helps Support Crankcases with 7 Mounting Locations

By adding This Support you will Strengthen the Union Between the Upper and Lower Crankcase Which will Decrease Crankcase Flex For use with Chain Drive Conversions

Retail Price: $329.95
Group Buy pricing through me: $289.95 SHIPPED

To order any or all parts PM or send me an email including the following:

-Name
-Address
-City, State and ZIP code
-Phone
-Email
-Parts you want to purchase
-Any options you would like

Once this info is received I will send you an email invoice for payment. International shipping is extra.

Group buy will run through the end of January 2011. We will begin shipping after the first 5 items are paid for and will continue in groups of 5 until the end. No one will be left out at the end if only 1 or 2 are on the final list of 5, have no worries.

***BONUS OFFER***

Buy 2 products get 2% discount
Buy 3 products get 4% discount
Buy 4 products get 6% discount

Additional option: With the purchase of one of these parts I will offer 5qts of Amsoil and oil filter for an additional $60 shipped. US orders only qualify for this offer.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Hey Ken,
Sent you a PM a couple of days ago with my info for the purchase of the crank vent kit. Haven't heard from you. Let me know if I need to re-send it. Thanks

·
Premium Member
533 Posts
Ken, Are you offering the black hard coated version of the oil pan also? is it the same price or is there an uplift for the hard coarting?

·
brett
9,338 Posts
i have these bits on my shelf and the word awesome is a good word to describe the .work in desighning these dohety parts.that and now im gunna have a bling bling oil pan.order winter builders or be left behind.lol

·
Fah q 2
2,690 Posts
these cost more hear on the group buy than they do on their site, wtf
I'll pass on this group buy

·
Registered
276 Posts
these cost more hear on the group buy than they do on their site, wtf
I'll pass on this group buy
Santeg, the issue is "NOT" Kens fault but ours. First and foremost we would never intentionally undercut anyone on pricing, much less Ken who has done and awesome job representing us. We were not aware "our fault" that on 2 items we were cheaper than his group buy on our sale, which ends Monday February 28.
Additionally the oil pan prices are going up some because of rising prices on material.
The purpose of the group buys is to give members a better deal on our products. Ken and members please accept my apologizes. Thank You. Tim Doherty

·
Fah q 2
2,690 Posts
Cool, no problem sideways
These guys are cool, i bought the vents and they shipped me them twice, with their support i am offering the second set for the price of postage.
They have balls, and offer a service surpassed by none.
Hats off to Doherty Machine

·
Banned
4,421 Posts
are the powervents only beneficial to modded engines? i have an 08dxa w/indy pipe/k&n/ sert.

·
brett
9,338 Posts
i have the oil pan on my new engine and is very nice indeed looks pimp and does a functional job , engine brace is also very nice ,power vents will go on shortly , just a little confused on how to put them on , im easily confused though ,lol,

·
Registered
276 Posts
i have the oil pan on my new engine and is very nice indeed looks pimp and does a functional job , engine brace is also very nice ,power vents will go on shortly , just a little confused on how to put them on , im easily confused though ,lol,
PM sent

·
Banned
4,421 Posts
do the powervents add hp or more throttle response? can anybody chime in with your experience? thanx.

·
Premium Member
729 Posts
do the powervents add hp or more throttle response? can anybody chime in with your experience? thanx.
Had 'em on for about 3 months now. Your not going to see any significant rise in HP or throttle response. The purpose of these powervents is to decrease crankcase pressure. Helpful for big bore builds. Reported increase in hp maybe 1-3 hp.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts