Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a used dogs a$$. It can be cut or butchered as long as it has the tag light intact.

02-06 A or B or D models.

Max

·
Living Free...
11,581 Posts
Max, I would just bring mine by your house...but I think I need it, unless you can help me come up with another way to get the look that I want (which is like your bike's a$$).....I know you have seen my a$$ many times on the bike...:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: so you know what it looks like...

In all seriousness you can have mine...I just gotta figure out a replacement.

It has the light in place that you need.

·
The Heavycycles Guy
6,785 Posts
I need to post a warning... do not run a stock rear fender setup without a dog's ass... it definitely promotes broken and/or ejected taillights.

·
KC Rally Vet
3,172 Posts
I think your ass looks lots better than Max's, I would leave it just like it is! I like the stock look on some bikes.

OK sorry but I just had to do it.

·
JeffC 1/2 to 300mph!
5,733 Posts
I've got one here Max- you can have it if you still need one.

(What's the matter, did Basswood totally chew your azz off over the burnouts?)

·
I'm Bored
1,741 Posts
DrHeathenScum said:
I need to post a warning... do not run a stock rear fender setup without a dog's ass... it definitely promotes broken and/or ejected taillights.
Dr. Scum is correct as I had that problem when I removed my DA. I got around the problem by making 2 spacers out of old heater hose so that when you tighten down the fender it stays off of the tailight. Worked great for me.

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
JSC said:
I've got one here Max- you can have it if you still need one.

(What's the matter, did Basswood totally chew your azz off over the burnouts?)

Jeff thanks so much. When I did my new license plate bracket I no longer use one but I take the tail light out and glue it into the fender. SO I have one for my set of black skins and I don't have to break the glue each time I wanted to pickup another light. I'll PM you my address and thanks again.

Max

Doc I know what you mean about the light and fender support. When I glue the license light into the fender it really makes it very rigid.

·
Living Free...
11,581 Posts
Wow. My a$$ got turned down. Rejected!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

·
Living Free...
11,581 Posts
JSC said:
Mines skinnier:D
:spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: THE NERVE!!!!!!! (j/k) :)

·
Wretched Excess.....
2,067 Posts
DrHeathenScum said:
Joe, I've run mine for almost 3 years without the DA and haven't had any issues. I must have put mine back together wrong.........:D

Max, glue seemed so permanent so I used 3M heavy duty double sided mounting tape. It seems to hold and I've re-used the tag light on 3 different fenders (with new tape of course).

·
REVOLUTION !!!
21,418 Posts
I was going to give throw my azz in there too Max, but I can see you have enough azzes already. :angeldev:

·
Chief
1,272 Posts
CUPCAKE said:
Wow. My a$$ got turned down. Rejected!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
I'll take your a$$ Amy. (WHOOPS forgot someone already owns it.):hidesbeh:

·
JeffC 1/2 to 300mph!
5,733 Posts
Vrod-Mike said:
Nice try jeff, but I think it's to late. :)
I know- I've been married long enough to know when you're sinking there's no bailing it out.

·
Registered
244 Posts
I have one. See "For Sale" section. PM for details if interested. Will sell Dog's ass separate.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts