Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NO REALLY....is there any riders out there over 6' with pics, I am starting to think the V-rod aint for me......or iz it?

·
Vrodder since 2004
4,514 Posts
KIPFOX said:
NO REALLY....is there any riders out there over 6' with pics, I am starting to think the V-rod aint for me......or iz it?
Ridephat is over 6'. Check his gallery. also, the tallboy seat helps give you more leg room.

·
Premium Member
1,031 Posts
I'm 6'2" and have no problems. Have pictures of the bike but not of me. I'm happily married though...

·
Gotta Blast!
3,389 Posts
I'm 6'1". No problems here. After 2 yrs, I went to V-Mod drag bars so as not to be so hunched over and I plan to get a CFR seat someday for a little more leg room. Max is taller than me and does fine with the CFR seat and extended reach controls (flipped reduced reach controls previously - now he has home made extenders).

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
6'2" and happy with mine. You do have to make the bike fit you IMHO. I added forward extended controls and a seat that was lower and sits a little further back.

·
drag racer
6,699 Posts
i'm 6'3" and i have no problems its the most comfortable bike i've [/I]ever had except for the goldwing.now when i ride the sporty is when i get cramped looks like an elephant humpin' a football:dance:

·
Registered
587 Posts
i'm 6'1" and i have no problems...i got the reduced reach pegs and flipped them around and now i have PLENTY of room on the bike....it's very comfortable for me...i'm even fat in this pic...i was around 250 at this time and 6'1" and i have plenty of room at that size...now i'm like 220 and it's even better yet...

[/IMG]

·
Registered
553 Posts
KIPFOX said:
I resemble that inquiry...
I'm a "big boned" 6'4" and have long legs... ...I also have an '04 VRSCA and the forward controls set me in the most comfortable position I've ever had in 30+ years of riding. I'm still almost daily visited by a big ole smile at the stability and control at ultra low speed, as well as with leaning over the airbox cover at triple digits... For me I could not go back to the SuperBike Croutch for any reason now... What model do you have?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
Bike fit

I am 6'2" and have the Arlen Ness forward controls and am running rizoma bars and have no problems. I have a picture of myself riding the bike in my gallery.

·
Premium Member
1,031 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thanx VRay

VRay-PDX said:
I resemble that inquiry...
I'm a "big boned" 6'4" and have long legs... ...I also have an '04 VRSCA and the forward controls set me in the most comfortable position I've ever had in 30+ years of riding. I'm still almost daily visited by a big ole smile at the stability and control at ultra low speed, as well as with leaning over the airbox cover at triple digits... For me I could not go back to the SuperBike Croutch for any reason now... What model do you have?
I'm takin the plunge as we speak, 08 aniv. caw.....just needed reassuring.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts