Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen pics of the rinehart 2-1 pipes and I really like them but can't find them on the rinehart site or anywhere else. Do they still make them or not?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ahhhhh, I see. I figured something was up! On the bub site the 2-1 says to call for fitment for the DX. I see lots of them on the site here, so is it a specific fit?

·
The Pharoah Rider
402 Posts
yeah, it is the part used to fit AW. search for it here in forum or simply ask Sharkey from V-shop

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Awesome, thanks. I know many people have mounted these pipes but I am a bit concerned about having to use the other parts since it isn't a perfect fit kit for the DX. Basically comes down to me being able to do it myself! Did you buy the add on brackets and get the exhaust?

·
Registered
830 Posts
Rinehart 2 n 2 1

Greetings,
New to the v rod world and just picked up an x that has the pipe you are discussing here. It's the early Rinehart before the Bub 7. I checked the ECM and the bike was never tuned for the pipe. ECM still has stock tune in it and no add on tuner is present. I bought the new SE tuner with the bike and am looking for a good base map to start the process. Bike will also be topless with a K&N.
Anyone want to share a map?
Many thanks,
Grandpawgriz

·
That U in my mirror?
1,511 Posts
Greetings,
New to the v rod world and just picked up an x that has the pipe you are discussing here. It's the early Rinehart before the Bub 7. I checked the ECM and the bike was never tuned for the pipe. ECM still has stock tune in it and no add on tuner is present. I bought the new SE tuner with the bike and am looking for a good base map to start the process. Bike will also be topless with a K&N.
Anyone want to share a map?
Many thanks,
Grandpawgriz
Did you look in the EFI Thread Section? All Maps are posted there.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Thanks trey

I'm new to this forum too; I’ll take a look there. Your 06 SE2 looks good! Seems your set up for a little drag racing. I'm will be moding for the 1/4 and some short street trips. Kept the Road Glide for the longer runs!

·
Sharks-Parts
5,659 Posts
Bub is a big manufacturer of exhaust pipes... they used to make rinehart pipes (2 seperate companies) and last year rinehart went with a new manufacturer.... rinehart will be a while before they possibly make V-Rod pipes again.... you can search out some big suppliers and sometimes they have the rineharts in inventory....old leftover stock from when bub was making them.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Bub is a big manufacturer of exhaust pipes... they used to make rinehart pipes (2 seperate companies) and last year rinehart went with a new manufacturer.... rinehart will be a while before they possibly make V-Rod pipes again.... you can search out some big suppliers and sometimes they have the rineharts in inventory....old leftover stock from when bub was making them.
Thanks V shop,
I wonder if Rinehart has base maps they can offer up for people who have their pipes? Also I am looking for a good tuner in the Ohio or surrounding states that is familiar with the SEPRT (the new one)
Any recommendations?
Thanks again
Griz

1 - 16 of 16 Posts