229 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
DrHeathenScum said:
side cover, right side, vivid black
Side cover?????

·
The Heavycycles Guy
6,785 Posts
I'm guessing that it's the frame side cover up by the front... can't think what other side cover there could be. what ever it is, it costs about a hundred bucks.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
DrHeathenScum said:
I'm guessing that it's the frame side cover up by the front... can't think what other side cover there could be. what ever it is, it costs about a hundred bucks.
You mean that silver mesh thing that covers the coolant tank??

·
The Heavycycles Guy
6,785 Posts
That's what I'm thinking.

Anyone have an '07 parts book? Look up the front frame covers.

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
There is no 66295 part listed in the 07 parts manual index, it could be an upated number not listed though. The side covers are 66155-07 and 66156-07 for left and right.

·
fire up !
700 Posts
it could be a cosmetic cover, 07 parts catalog says on page 133 "for part numbers for RADIATOR, trim cover see painted parts catalog"
don't have a painted parts catalog at home but i guess it's a vivid black (DH) right hand side radiator shroud cover ?
edit : Chicago HD's description has a suffix : 'no PS'

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Roadhog said:
it could be a cosmetic cover, 07 parts catalog says on page 133 "for part numbers for RADIATOR, trim cover see painted parts catalog"
don't have a painted parts catalog at home but i guess it's a vivid black (DH) right hand side radiator shroud cover ?
edit : Chicago HD's description has a suffix : 'no PS'
What does 'no PS' mean?
Oh, and I think the part# for the radiator shroud is:

part# 66158-07DH
descrip: TRIM, RAD, RH BLACK

Am I right?

Please chime in.

Thanks!

Matt

·
fire up !
700 Posts
the 'no PS' thing ? don't know what it means but when you type it in on Chicago HD's parts search page you get : "S/CVR, VRSCDX, FRT, RH, BLACK NO PS" and with the comment : "This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 30 January, 2007"
the trim partnrs. you mentioned are also not listed in the 07 parts catalog either, sorry, the drawing just refers to a 'see NOTE' and then it reads like i posted earlier

1 - 11 of 11 Posts