Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
doesn't need a Fuel control box. Although I enjoy the looks of my stock Night Rod, I would really like to swap out the pipes for a set of Black Slip on's. Not looking for any h.p. increase just cosmetic improvement. Thanks for any idea's.

·
Banned
14,891 Posts
doesn't need a Fuel control box. Although I enjoy the looks of my stock Night Rod, I would really like to swap out the pipes for a set of Black Slip on's. Not looking for any h.p. increase just cosmetic improvement. Thanks for any idea's.
Then paint the stockers.
Any change, even slight, would require a re-map. Some may disagree but this bike is mapped bordering lean so any change or increase in flow I would deem dangerous without a dyno or peripheral fuel control.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I'd say just paint the stock cans. No brainer if your only after a black exhaust?

·
Registered
251 Posts
I agree with VAMBO...the stockers need to be mapped!

·
durata membro
17,603 Posts
I agree with VAMBO...the stockers need to be mapped!
Yep,and once the engine is tuned properly,you will see just how nasty these engines run in stock form.They all need to be remapped as soon as they are purchased.
Don't use the "boxes,use a tuner that changes the ecm program,you will not be sorry.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts