Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
it looks like it has had a rough history, I hope the rider looks better than the bike.

·
Non-erator
9,795 Posts
Good thing that R had crash bars!

·
Dilligaf
5,393 Posts
I would say by the looks of it that the rider is probably pretty jammed up or worse.

·
1130cc Mike
1,860 Posts
Bike looks really bad, hope the rider was okay.

·
Premium Member
1,513 Posts
Any other pictures? What is wrote on the air box?

·
Non-erator
9,795 Posts
Wait... I recognize the seat cover... The guy wrote about the accident 1-2 months ago. He was wearing really good gear and came out of it relatively ok. He was riding with another rider (Not a Harley).

At least I think it is that... I can't remember if there was an animal or gravel involved or what.

·
Non-erator
9,795 Posts

·
Bone Stock B Model
8,639 Posts
Motha****er that makes me sick at my stomach to look at. :yak: Why are you asking about it, are you thinking about buying it salvage?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
smoothrod said:
Motha****er that makes me sick at my stomach to look at. :yak: Why are you asking about it, are you thinking about buying it salvage?
My neighbour is building custom trike looking for Revo motor.

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
mack500 said:
My neighbour is building custom trike looking for Revo motor.
There you go, one Revo engine and a lump of $hit to melt down into a smaller lump of $hit. Might be able to salvage, Oh, NOTHING!:barf:

·
mmmm Rrrrr
319 Posts
Yup, its mine, what do need to know about it?

Holy fookaroley, that looks bad. Thats how you get a fractured fibula, fractured metatarsals, and an arm that looks like this:

Attachments

·
Guitar, not Gator
8,049 Posts
I see a base plate... that there is a "rare" part for the R model.

And due to the recall, he can get a new heat shield for free!

·
Registered
494 Posts
det said:

Holy fookaroley, that looks bad. Thats how you get a fractured fibula, fractured metatarsals, and an arm that looks like this:

Man, that's a shame. Glad you weren't hurt . . . . . . . . . . . .
It's a really good thing you weren't sporting a woodie when it happened, though - that would have involved additional therapy. :laugh:

Really, sorry to see your arm (however, makes for great fireside conversation) and your ride busted up like that . . . hope you can return to a V soon.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
det said:

I'm looking at that picture and getting goose bumps.Glad You are OK.They should have 365 days deer hunting season.My neighbour found Your bike for sale somewhere.He's building custom trike and looking for Revo motor.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts