Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for some soft throw over bags... but every thread or photo I find are V-Rods that aren't muscles. Concerned that the side mount license plate will be in the way.

Thank you!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you. I saw the posts about doing that, guess i need to get to work :)

·
Premium Member
1,272 Posts
That side plate is IMHO the dumbest most dangerous thing I've ever seen on a V Rod. Nobody plans for it, but can you imagine sliding down the road and having that plate running over your leg, thigh, arms or neck ? Death by Licence plate. Stupid. Everyone knows the bikes got a fat back tire. No One cares. Put the plate where it belongs, out of harming the rider or passengers way. Sorry, nothing at all against you Santego, I know you're just the recipient of that dumb plate mount - my beef is with whoever thought that was a great place to mount it. Good for you for moving it ! :blahblah: :D

·
Premium Member
1,272 Posts
Looks GREAT ! The only way it could be better is if the upper edge of the plate holder was the same arc as the taillight - NOW we're talking top notch tail tidy !

·
Registered
26 Posts
Tourmaster X Large bags and yoke work just fine and look very nice.
Don't have a pick with bags on, you'll want to put the yoke under passenger seat.
Have gotten many compliments with mine on.
I even run a extra wide tire
Bags are about 250 dollars.
Great for road trips or grocery shopping lol

Attachments

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #10