Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long time lurker and cheap dude with fab skills. Ordered the Gabriel 4903, bushing kit and Viair 98c compressor. Ill post up when done.

I never or will ever go the route of spending 1,000's when I can do it cheaper. The money I saved on this paid for my rear fender mod, Vance & Hines and air box cover. Wrapped and cooked off the pipes today.

Everyone has the preferences on how they do their bikes, so respect people that do it on the cheap as well as those that blow a ton of money.

My mods will not be new here, but after wanting a Nightrod for the past several years, I traded my bike and now own a 2014 Nightrod special and will mod it just enough to suit my needs.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Nice keep us posted n tk pics pls
Long time lurker and cheap dude with fab skills. Ordered the Gabriel 4903, bushing kit and Viair 98c compressor. Ill post up when done.

I never or will ever go the route of spending 1,000's when I can do it cheaper. The money I saved on this paid for my rear fender mod, Vance & Hines and air box cover. Wrapped and cooked off the pipes today.

Everyone has the preferences on how they do their bikes, so respect people that do it on the cheap as well as those that blow a ton of money.

My mods will not be new here, but after wanting a Nightrod for the past several years, I traded my bike and now own a 2014 Nightrod special and will mod it just enough to suit my needs.
Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
32 Posts
I’ve been wanting to do that. I can’t wait for yours to be done to find out about how it rides...I know it will look good. I’m in the cheap camp with you but prolly not as skilled!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts