Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
3,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just looked in your gallery after reading another thread on powdercoating DX parts. MY GOODNESS your bikes are gorgeous!!!

Was wondering whether still you ride both equally? Any preference? How does the handling compare? Stuff like that :)

·
Banned
3,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Shit, just had a vague recollection of you having an accident. Sorry, mind like a sieve!! How are you getting on btw?

So before that....:D

1,501 Posts
No problem, still not able to ride, arm seems to be getting worse now the radial nerve has come back to life, it's not looking good for getting back in the saddle if i'm honest.

I got the DX to ride when there was the slightest chance of a shower, only managed to put 190 miles on her before the 2nd accident the first accident back in September put me off riding, now i can't ride even if i wanted to.

Preference was the A tbh, sounds nicer with the SE pipes, i was going to replace the pipes on the DX but never got to it, it was this years project along with the mirrors and possibly JE tank (still miffed that Warr's wouldn't let me pay extra to swap the parts that my insurance paid for inclusing pipes, body kit and mirrors!).

DX is less in your face than the A, i wasn't keen on the attention i got on it (all good but I got left alone on the DX). The A is more of a show bike.

AJ

·
Banned
3,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry to hear you're still suffering :(

I know what you mean about the attention. Occasionally it's quite nice but mostly it's embarrasing! And mine isn't even chrome!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts