Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey people, any firm, concrete, idea of a functional digital instrument cluster for the v-rods like the Dakotas on the pics (even if the ones there are compatible), of course plug and play.
One little detail regarding this discussion...I DON'T GIVE A RAT A$$ ABOUT WHAT "COASTRIDER" HAVE TO SAY, THINKS OR BELIEVE, SO DON'T EVEN BOTHER TO BE PART IN MY DISCUSSION.
Everybody else welcome to share
Thanks in advance for any feedback and or input.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Oh, and just for the record, I wouldn't have wasted my time replying if it wasn't for your childish imbecile like comment.

·
Registered
313 Posts
I have one of those Dakota Digital gauges and myself installed it. To be honest, I don't want to contribute here. This type of bickering, what ever caused it is counter to what a forum should be in my opinion. We should be sharing info and helping each other, not attacking.

We don't have to agree but we should respect each other, we are all riders here.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have one of those Dakota Digital gauges and myself installed it. To be honest, I don't want to contribute here. This type of bickering, what ever caused it is counter to what a forum should be in my opinion. We should be sharing info and helping each other, not attacking.

We don't have to agree but we should respect each other, we are all riders here.
Agree, and that's why he got my nerve. Anyway this is America so per se you have the right to like or not whatever or whoever you want, ergo I accept and respect your contradictory punishment "don't want to contribute".
Whatsoever I'm working right now with the wiring so I will share it myself to help someone else to get a Dakota and no to punish hiding knowledge. As you well said, we're all riders here, right?
Kind regards.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts