Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Friend of Max.
Joined
·
21,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We will be starting a Group buy on Digital Guard Dawg Keyless Ignition Modules.

Link Here.

This is the SOLID STATE VERSION of the keyless mod harnesses that was born on this very forum.

You can see they retail at $369, but with this group buy, we can get them for $299 if we get 10 orders.

We will run this until Monday September 3rd. At that time, all orders will have to be made.

If interested, please post up in this thread, AND send an email to [email protected].

These will be pre-paid ONLY.

If you have any questions please do a search on "keyless mod" and you'll find lots of info on what this does. This has the same function as the ones I have been assembling for forum members.

Thank you in advance.

RJ

Edit: Extra RFID's are available. They retail at $69. With the Group buy you can get them for $49. If we get requests for more than 5, then they go to $40.

RJ
 

·
Friend of Max.
Joined
·
21,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The keyless harness is a pair of Relays. Once installed, all you have to do is flip your run/stop switch and hit the starter, and you're off.

When you park, flip the run/stop switch to the stop position. Then walk away. The digital guard dawg relay will not allow power to the motorcycle at all unless the RF ID Dawg Tag is in proximity. So if you're not there, then no power goes to the bike at all.

These modules also have a remote location switch for the accessory circuit. If you have your accent lights hooked up to the accessory function, like I do, then you can push this button and they will still work.

The install instructions are located here. Link. All the wires are color coded to match the wires on the bike. The wires for the Accessory Switch are fused together, one black and one white. (Instead of the green wires in the instructions)

These will include everything you need to install the module, except a pair of wire cutters, strippers, crimpers, soldering iron.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,902 Posts
By far the best mod for the money I have done to date!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,869 Posts
RJ - as I emailed you, I am interested, but only if we get to the deeper discount at $299 (10 people). This would get you out of me trying to talk you into making some more of the RJ version.... :)
 

·
Friend of Max.
Joined
·
21,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Steppenwolf said:
RJ - as I emailed you, I am interested, but only if we get to the deeper discount at $299 (10 people). This would get you out of me trying to talk you into making some more of the RJ version.... :)
Thanks Alex. I got the message.

FWIW, I would still be willing to make the dual relay version, if that is what folks are interested in. It just wouldn't happen until AFTER the rally.

Your post reminds me to point out this thread is for the DGD-KIM version ONLY. When the rally is done, I'll start a pre-order for the dual relay setups. Thank you.

RJ
 

·
Charlie
Joined
·
99 Posts
RJ: As indicated in my earlier email, I am in for 2 of the keyless systems.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
237 Posts
Dgd

RJ: I emailed you and I'm in for the DGD keyless unit. I think thats 3 so far.

Kip
 

·
Not Dead Yet
Joined
·
1,172 Posts
rjrivero said:
Thanks Alex. I got the message.

FWIW, I would still be willing to make the dual relay version, if that is what folks are interested in. It just wouldn't happen until AFTER the rally.

Your post reminds me to point out this thread is for the DGD-KIM version ONLY. When the rally is done, I'll start a pre-order for the dual relay setups. Thank you.

RJ
What is the "dual relay" about, as opposed to the DGD-KIM version?
 

·
Not Dead Yet
Joined
·
1,172 Posts
I assume this turns on and off an alarm system?
 

·
Not Dead Yet
Joined
·
1,172 Posts
bikerabbi said:
I assume this turns on and off an alarm system?
Found the earlier thread. Question answered.
Thanks.
 

·
Dances with Rain!
Joined
·
3,713 Posts
RJ,
I am looking to buy two. One for my 04' B, and one for the wife's 05" SE. I want to have the ability to add boogie lights to both bikes in the future, so am not sure which units I need to order.
Thanks for your time and help in this regard.

Jim and Tammy
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
634 Posts
Please add me to the list for a full unit for my 06 Night Rod.

Thanks,

Glenn
 

·
Friend of Max.
Joined
·
21,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
FusionGrind said:
RJ,
I am looking to buy two. One for my 04' B, and one for the wife's 05" SE. I want to have the ability to add boogie lights to both bikes in the future, so am not sure which units I need to order.
Thanks for your time and help in this regard.

Jim and Tammy
golfinglenn said:
Please add me to the list for a full unit for my 06 Night Rod.

Thanks,

Glenn
Please send email to [email protected]

When we have met the requirement for the group buy, I'll send a mass email.

By the looks of things, we could have this done by weeks end.

RJ
 

·
In the Shark Tank!!!
Joined
·
1,633 Posts
How long is this staying open???

Interested, very interested......
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
237 Posts
Jethro_3 said:
How long is this staying open???

Interested, very interested......
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
237 Posts
Jethro_3 said:
How long is this staying open???

Interested, very interested......

Until Sept. 3 but maybe it want take that long to get 10. I think theres 8 already.
 

·
Friend of Max.
Joined
·
21,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Wow, you guys are fast. A couple guys sent emails but didn't post. I can't figure out who it was, since no one included screen names. But we are at 10.

I have sent emails to everyone who emailed at [email protected].

You can send Paypal to the same address, include $8.00 for shipping costs.

If I don't get funds for the 10 units, I can easily refund your account via paypal.

Once I have an order for 10, I will send you a verification email, and place the order.

I'm impressed. Thanks guys.

RJ
 
1 - 20 of 108 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top