Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
MODOHOLIC ANONYMOUS
7,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got the final pics (before clearcoat) of my paint... was gonna wait and all that but fock it.. i am a happy dude.. the guys at cutting edge illusions have been great. they did a great job of taking what i had in my head and putting it into a design. i have always liked their work but always found alot of it to be too "busy", so after discussing it forever in a day this is what they did for me. the graphics match the wheels i am running, and the seat will soon match the paint.. i will post more after it is cleared and on the bike... :dance:

Attachments

·
MODOHOLIC ANONYMOUS
7,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks... can't wait to see what the clear does to it.. or sunshine..

·
Banned
4,421 Posts
cool tins...how much it run ya?

·
MODOHOLIC ANONYMOUS
7,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
cool tins...how much it run ya?
mmmm... was a little cheaper than the original idea i had, but the original was way too busy for me... i won't lay the price out but will say i thought it was fair, and the average that a lot of other shops charge for the same type of design.. we all know that cutting edge/je illusions is a little higher, but to me i just felt better about the quality i was going to recieve...

·
MODOHOLIC ANONYMOUS
7,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
03 A
1,506 Posts
as I was looking at the pictures. one of the girls passed by and said she had orgasm looking at those tins. So should we call that Orgasm Green?

·
MODOHOLIC ANONYMOUS
7,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
as I was looking at the pictures. one of the girls passed by and said she had orgasm looking at those tins. So should we call that Orgasm Green?
sounds good to me... and uhh.. i would like to meet said girl...:hidesbeh:

·
Banned
4,421 Posts
jedi...forget my pm response, i see what you were talking about, i had a BRAIN FART

·
MODOHOLIC ANONYMOUS
7,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Premium Member
10,800 Posts
Beautiful, Daylon! So, about an arm and most of a leg...............but, stunning to look at! Can't wait to see them in person. Joe

1 - 20 of 29 Posts