Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
AIM Bagger Edition
7,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dick111.jpg

Dick Fish ( pictured above on the bike for sale ) passed away last summer and Walt Sipp our mutual friend is selling Dick's bike and spare motor for Irene, Dick's wife. This bike has the best of everything on it. You certainly can't beat the price they're asking.

This is a fast bike that was very competitive in the AHDRA Super Gas class with a 230 lb. rider on it.

http://www.ahdratalkshop.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=79127#Post79127

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Pat:

I think you need to buy it and race it. I'll crew for you. You have the right contacts to get the motor refreshed after each season.

Just saying ..........:moped: :moped: :D :D

Regards

Jerry

·
Killer Service Inc.
8,929 Posts
I'll crew in Ohio...

·
Killer Service Inc.
8,929 Posts

·
1130cc is enuff 4 me
2,426 Posts
Wow - just $4,500 for a spare destroyer engine too? I've got to think that somebody's going to jump on that pretty quick -- maybe even to try to sneak it into a street legal frame?
The idle on the 1300cc Destroyer V-TWIN is 2000rpm. Not good for the street, but I know where you were going with that comment.

·
Killer Service Inc.
8,929 Posts
Forum member sponsorship Destroyer!!!

·
AIM Bagger Edition
7,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I believe this Destroyer already has one of Pat's motors in it that Dick had bebuilt.. Pat? is this the one ?
Yes Sir.

Dick delivered Bryan's bike to him from Eagle HD and later met you in Michigan to pick this motor up.

It wasn't long after he got it back to Lafayette that it was apart and getting the " treatment. " :notworth:

·
AIM Bagger Edition
7,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Damm just called Walt and the engines sold
At least it went to a fellow Forum member.

Dick would be happy to know that a past TX S/G winner, who he once met, bought it.

Dick was and ( posthumously ) is still is the sponsor of the AHDRA S/G class, thanks to the generosity of his wife Irene.

·
AIM Bagger Edition
7,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Please note that I've amended post # 1 to show a picture of the bike for sale.

Thanks, Pat.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts