Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everyone is invited to join Rich and I at a Tequila Dinner at the Cantina Laredo in Grapevine on Wednesday, October 17th.

This is always a very fun event. We like to get a group together to attend. Our good friend Arturo is the General Manager at that location and he always takes good care of our groups.

The dinner is a fixed price of $49.99 per person. This includes a four course meal and drinks for the evening. The featured Tequilas for that date are Herradura and El Jimador.

Cocktails start at 7:00 PM * Dinner at 7:30 PM

The restaurant is located at the following address:

4020 William D Tate Ave Suite 208
Grapevine, TX 76051
(817) 358-0505 phone

Let me know if you can attend. I will let them know how many people will be in our group so we can be seated together for the evening.

(Since this evening will involve a lot of alcohol, I would suggest that everyone cage it that night.)

·
Living Free...
11,581 Posts
Rob and I will be there Jinjer!!!!!!

·
Gone
9,302 Posts
My current job should be done by then. Count me in. There will be two of us.

·
Ducking for cover!
8,455 Posts
You renting a bus and driver for that event? :eek:

·
Living Free...
11,581 Posts
mwdhand said:

Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Living Free...
11,581 Posts
TexasV-Rod said:

I will donate my Short Bus for the evenings activities....:hidesbeh:

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
mwdhand said:
That is Great!! Hopefully we can get a big group.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
TexasV-Rod said:
hmm... not sure about renting a bus, but we do have room for 2 passengers in our vehicle.

We always hang around and visit until we are comfortable that everyone is okay to drive.

·
Premium Member
1,106 Posts
JinjerSnap said:
hmm... not sure about renting a bus, but we do have room for 2 passengers in our vehicle.

We always hang around and visit until we are comfortable that everyone is okay to drive.
Yea.. that usually takes me until 9:30 or 10:00.. LOL!

·
Ducking for cover!
8,455 Posts
JinjerSnap said:

Oops... that came off wrong. I meant in jest. :banghead: My apologies :hmm:

Have fun!

Nate - yet ANOTHER restaurant we need in Tyler!

OK, you start a BWW and I'll start a CL :deal: ;)

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
TexasV-Rod said:
Oops... that came off wrong. I meant in jest. :banghead: My apologies :hmm:

Have fun!

Nate - yet ANOTHER restaurant we need in Tyler!

OK, you start a BWW and I'll start a CL :deal: ;)
They are franchising Cantina Laredos now, so I am sure they would love to open one in Tyler. ;)

I wish you Tyler people were closer, we would love to have you there.

·
Premium Member
1,106 Posts
Okay.. Right now we still only have 6 confirmed on this..

Rob, Amy,
mwdhand (sorry didn't know your name for sure) and guest,
Rich, Jinjer.

We have some invites out to some others, but we're still looking for more off the forum to join us for this evening! It will definitely be a blast and the more we have the better!

I promise you, if you like good tex-mex/mexican food and drinks, this is your chance to have them and you won't be disappointed!!

·
Premium Member
13,343 Posts
Let me let you know Monday. We have a run to Hot Springs, with a 300 mile ride in Ark tomorrow. We may still be recuperating.

·
Rallycaust Survivor
11,141 Posts
Sounds like a great time and I love Cantina Laredo. Great food, my favorite being Cabrito Barbacoa and a nice Mexican Flag drink to finish it off with. been a long time since I ate there. Deb and I use to go to the Walnut Hill/75 location. I don't even know if that one is still there.

Yall have a great time. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
1,106 Posts
Daniii said:
Let me let you know Monday. We have a run to Hot Springs, with a 300 mile ride in Ark tomorrow. We may still be recuperating.
That would be great!! We would love to have you join us!! :dance:

·
Premium Member
1,106 Posts
Troy said:
Sounds like a great time and I love Cantina Laredo. Great food, my favorite being Cabrito Barbacoa and a nice Mexican Flag drink to finish it off with. been a long time since I ate there. Deb and I use to go to the Walnut Hill/75 location. I don't even know if that one is still there.

Yall have a great time. :cheers:
Troy, I'm sure we can make room for you there!! Even though you probably can't drink yet.. the food is great and the company will be better! I know its not easy to get around yet.. but would be fun none the less.

I think the Walnut Hill location (being one of the originals) has been closed for a while.. Unless there is a new one there that replaced the old one..

·
Registered
196 Posts
I will have to see if I am in town. Won't know till the last minute, But if I am count me in.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
jleakey said:
I will have to see if I am in town. Won't know till the last minute, But if I am count me in.
That is fine if it is last minute. Just let us know as soon as you find out. We would love to have you there, if you can make it.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
tcvrod said:
maybe a bit much for me on a week night . sounds good maybe next time .
It is a great evening. We would love to have you, if you can make it. But I understand not wanting to do it on a weeknight. Keep in mind, the event is not planned to get everyone drunk, but to sample different grades of tequilas from specific vendors. Unfortunately they always do them on week nights. Probably because the restaurants are too busy for that type of event on the weekends.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts