Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Living Free...
11,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys!

It looks like the skies may clear out some this weekend!!

I just got a PM from VROD RS (Rich), and he and his wife both ride bikes. Anyway, they want to get in on the fun next time we have a get together, and I thought I would throw out there a small, last minute idea!

Rob and I usually end up at Duke's (Belt Line & Midway) on Sunday afternoons to drink up a couple. It's really nice out there on the deck on Sunday's, and there are some great bikes there too.

Anyway, would any of you guys be interested in meeting up there on Sunday afternoon...?????

·
Rallycaust Survivor
11,141 Posts
We'll see......

·
Living Free...
11,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Troy said:
We'll see......

You mean you'll ask if Deb will let you out of the house :hidesbeh:

(personally, I've never witnessed it, and I think Deb rocks...but other people give you a hard time, so it's only fair if I do too!)

·
Rallycaust Survivor
11,141 Posts
CUPCAKE said:
You mean you'll ask if Deb will let you out of the house :hidesbeh:

(personally, I've never witnessed it, and I think Deb rocks...but other people give you a hard time, so it's only fair if I do too!)
LOL - But you can bet that I do whatever I please when I please. I was made that way.

·
Geezer
13,343 Posts
Jenny and I are headed down to Rusk, probably leaving real early Saturday, (in the "toaster"), to ride the steam train to Palestine. If it hasn't been washed away. Its our 34th anniversary! We may stay the night. If we are back in time, and its not raining (either is a 50/50 chance), we'll be there. What time?

·
Living Free...
11,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Daniii said:
Jenny and I are headed down to Rusk, probably leaving real early Saturday, (in the "toaster"), to ride the steam train to Palestine. If it hasn't been washed away. Its our 34th anniversary! We may stay the night. If we are back in time, and its not raining (either is a 50/50 chance), we'll be there. What time?
I was going to kind of see who thought they could make it, and then try times.

We certainly don't have anything going on....maybe like 3:00 or 4:00 PM??? That way people can be back home in time for dinner with the fam, if they don't want to eat dinner at Dukes!

I'm really up for whatever time is best for everyone!

·
Ducking for cover!
8,455 Posts
Daniii said:
I was briefly reading about that train earlier, Dan. It seems that the same outfit who runs the Durango/Silverton will be taking over this one which means it will be open at least past the end of the summer. It was slated to be closed down in August.

·
Living Free...
11,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
VRod RS said:
Of course you can count my wife and I in.. :D
Yay!! Now we can see your JE Illusions Skins in person! Wahoo!

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Troy said:
LOL - But you can bet that I do whatever I please when I please. I was made that way.
:rofl: Does that mean that Deb said it was okay for you to go. :)

·
Living Free...
11,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Max said:
:rofl: Does that mean that Deb said it was okay for you to go. :)

·
Living Free...
11,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
tcvrod said:
Lol , Yall cut Troy some slack he has been workin hard . We will try and make it .
Yayyy!!! I haven't seen Nechelle since the spring Rally! I hope you guys can come!

And yes, since Troy has been working so hard, he should be allowed to come out and play!

·
Living Free...
11,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
rspencer1218 said:
I guess I'll show up :moon:
Oh puuhhhlllleaseeee...all you've done is whine about wanting to go "Vroom, Vroom..." remember :hidesbeh: :moped: :moped:

I'll buy the drinks babe :)

·
Living Free...
11,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
brentley said:
I'm going to have to skip out... I'll be in Torronto. :(

Booooo Hissssss

·
Living Free...
11,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
gtrman66 said:
What's a Midway? I guess I'll google it. What time?
The Cross Streets are Belt Line & Midway...I'm thinking around 3:00 or 4:00...whatever works better for everyone!

1 - 20 of 100 Posts