Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Movin' on....
5,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SOLD!!!

Purchased this from baldharleydude 2 years ago and never mounted on my bike since I went a different direction with fairing, etc. on my bike. Item is still in box as shipped but you can see pictures of it on post dated approximately 1-22-10 by baldharleydude.

Would like $175, same as I paid.

Detachable Touring Windshield

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

57105-02A: Detachable Touring Windshield

“Shaped to split the wind, this unique clear Touring Windshield is sized for maximum long-distance riding comfort. Once installed, the detachable hardware permits quick on-and-off convenience, and allows you to strip the bike down to its street fighter profile in just a few seconds. The contoured shape and stylish horizontal brace with the “Bar & Shield” logo accent the long, lean look of the V-Rod model. Includes the headlamp visor for VRSCA and VRSCB models.”
Fits '02-later VRSCA, VRSCB and VRSCSE models. Windshield dimensions: Overall height 27.4"; height above headlamp 23.6"; width 23".

NOTE: Sale also includes the Docking Hardware Kit required to install the Touring Windshield on VRSCA or VRSCB models. Kit includes hardware required to relocate turn signals from the handlebar to the forks.

This is the original style setup, where the hardware kit (mounting buttons on chrome straps) remains attached to the fork tubes when the windshield is removed.

These items are VERY LIGHTLY USED and in excellent condition.
P/N 57105-02A MSRP: US $324.95 - Detachable Touring Windshield
P/N 58360-01 MSRP: US $ 69.95 - Docking Hardware Kit

$175.00 shipped (CONUS) - Price is firm! It will bring more on eBay...

·
Movin' on....
5,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ttt

·
Movin' on....
5,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
E-bay has listing for new detachable, touring windshield alone (no mounting hardware) for $315.

·
Movin' on....
5,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sorry, the windshield has been sold. Need to edit my initial post.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.