Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Part-time mod
10,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Stock '06 VRSCD seat & pillion w/ strap - used but very good condition. $40 + shipping OBO (would be great for a gel insert project)

Destroyer seat w/rear cowl - used but seriously bad ass condition! :sinister: (good condition) $ 80 + shipping. SOLD pending payment.

Cashiers check or money order only. No PayPal or personal checks, sorry.

·
Part-time mod
10,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Excellent...PM sent...

·
Premium Member
5,719 Posts
Damn it :banghead:

·
Premium Member
5,719 Posts
Not your fault :) That's just something doesn't come up for sale to often and I was sitting here at work getting shift passdown and bs'ing when I logged on and saw it...and obviously just missed it...LOL. How have things been for you? Are you really selling Nitemare? Are you selling with the clip-ons or stock bars?

·
Part-time mod
10,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not your fault :) That's just something doesn't come up for sale to often and I was sitting here at work getting shift passdown and bs'ing when I logged on and saw it...and obviously just missed it...LOL. How have things been for you? Are you really selling Nitemare? Are you selling with the clip-ons or stock bars?
Yep, she's going too. The Buell gets all my attention and I really need to clean out the garage. Just need some current pix before I put her up here. Gotta keep the clip-ons on there...I don't have the stockers anymore. :) I'm doing good, thanks! How are you?

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
U changed cell numbers. I called u from burrito grande..so much for lunch! Sorry we missed you. Sad you are selling nightmare. Joe

·
Part-time mod
10,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
U changed cell numbers. I called u from burrito grande..so much for lunch! Sorry we missed you. Sad you are selling nightmare. Joe
Yep, sorry...got a local number...I'll PM it to ya.

·
Part-time mod
10,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Destroyer seat sold, pending payment.

Come on...no one wants a stock seat? :)

·
Part-time mod
10,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Stock D seat and pillion w/strap still available...PayPal now accepted.

·
Part-time mod
10,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Part-time mod
10,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Stock D seat and pillion still available...$40 + shipping. PayPal accepted. See first post for pix.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts