Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know the flow rate of the Destroyer injectors? Are there any visable differences compared to stock injectors?

Thanks for any help on this.

·
The Hawk
3,808 Posts
I think Jan-Dirk did some research on injector sizes and flow rates, maybe he will chime in here.

Mike

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
RobbieLee said:
Does anybody know the flow rate of the Destroyer injectors? Are there any visable differences compared to stock injectors?

Nothing you could see with your eyes but the rate is about 30% more flow over a stock injector from what I understand. Check with Bad-VR I think Frank has the specs on both.

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
RobbieLee said:

the stock injectors are rated at 4.81 grams per second destroyer injectors are rated 6.37 grams per second. they have a different color band but i don`t remember what the color difference is .

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lbrown said:
the stock injectors are rated at 4.81 grams per second destroyer injectors are rated 6.37 grams per second. they have a different color band but i don`t remember what the color difference is .
Thanks for the info. I've recently read that the destroyer injectors have six holes. Does anybody know if the stock injectors have that many?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts