1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
2" of dangling death
10,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
'04 1300
3,071 Posts
I'm in the running for this bad boy currently. Please have a heart everyone :broke:

My 1302 needs a crank.

:moped:

·
Insane inda membrane
13,005 Posts
Me too... it's been on my watch list... :laugh:

·
REVOLUTION !!!
21,412 Posts
CaptFrog said:
Does anyone know the HD list price and availability? Just curious......
I'm sure I read on here that you can buy these from Zanotti's for around $550.

·
'04 1300
3,071 Posts
Current pricing from Hales is $559. You can tell it's something we all want--nobody was talking about it on the forum :)

·
Insane inda membrane
13,005 Posts
Don't worry, I'm not buying it. I'm totally :broke:

I think I'm going to ask my kids to get it for me for Xmas (yeah, like they'd spend that much on me... .it's worth asking though) :laugh:

·
2" of dangling death
10,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
VrodG said:
Tyson you selling this crank ? You want me to bid on this and run the price up ?
not mine

·
'04 1300
3,071 Posts
Looks like some "drop off your stuff we sell it on ebay" place. Odd that a destroyer crank and a set of destroyer injectors show up there, but if I win the auction I'm not complaining.

·
Registered
500 Posts
sburke91 said:
Looks like some "drop off your stuff we sell it on ebay" place. Odd that a destroyer crank and a set of destroyer injectors show up there, but if I win the auction I'm not complaining.
The person listing the crank moves a fair amount of V-Rod and other HD items. Maybe he has an inside connection with the Mother Ship?????:)

·
"A" is the only way
3,349 Posts
sburke91 said:
Current pricing from Hales is $559. You can tell it's something we all want--nobody was talking about it on the forum :)

They must of raised the price up, cuz last I checked it was 507 shipped from them.

·
'04 1300
3,071 Posts
Well, it's rapidly approaching retail :(

·
'04 1300
3,071 Posts
Gdub said:
That is crazy if you look at my link to Chicago Harley it is only 487 and change.
Is that still the price? Hales quoted me $559 plus shipping via email a week or so ago.

Where's the link you mentioned? I"m all over that.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts