Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Ray Connor
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I doubt I will be building my second motor anytime soon until I get some other projects done. I have 2 Destroyer cranks for sale, new in the package $450 each shipped. For those of you that did the CP piston buy to make a cheap stroker now is you chance. No pictures but you know what a crank looks like.

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Ray that is one hell of a deal.

·
Ray Connor
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Max, it is only a few dollars cheaper then Zanotti's but the person will have it in 3 days instead of 8 plus weeks, no tax, and shipping included.

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Isn't that still almost 100 off what they get for them, I was thinking about 560 from them on that crank.

·
Ray Connor
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Max if I remember right they were like $470. I will let them ride here for the weekend before Ebay.

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
No Ray i checked and at 20% off they are still over $550 from Hales not including shipping. This is a killer deal for someone wanting to go BB with a destroyer crank.

·
Thread Killer
4,567 Posts
Damn, why is it not my birthday yet!! :stilpoke:

·
'04 1300
3,071 Posts
Darnit Ray, where were you a week and a half ago? :)

·
"A" is the only way
3,349 Posts
Shit for that price I should do my stroker kit to the new motor I have and see what kind of numbers I get with out touching the heads or cams. Hmmmmmm

·
Premium Member
7,727 Posts
nic_a_bod said:
Shit for that price I should do my stroker kit to the new motor I have and see what kind of numbers I get with out touching the heads or cams. Hmmmmmm
Do it. Buy this crank.

·
Ray Connor
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ttt

·
Insane inda membrane
13,005 Posts
Dammit Ray!!!! I'm :broke: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

·
Registered