Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This Wed evening starting at 4:30, there will be several of us VRodders runnnig at the Test and Tune. If you've never run your bike, come on out. It's a lot of fun. Cost is $30 and you can usually get in 7-8 runs before closing at 9. See you there.
We're going to do more of this next summer so stay tuned.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Gonna Try And Make It Dean.

·
Registered
597 Posts
hey, is pat gonna be out there????

·
Registered
597 Posts
alrighty then, to bad I won't be able to have my pipes on by then. Unless we are really dead at work over the next two days.

·
"Keg Security"
3,428 Posts
I'll be workin this Wednesday but love to race so keep me posted. My best was 11.95 @ 113 in KC.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's a dang good run but we have a problem here with the elevation.

Matt, Let me know if you need some help. They shouldn't be too hard to put on. But you'll probably need to remap? I went through 4-5 till I found one I really liked.

·
Registered
597 Posts
no need to map for me, I got the terminal velocity closed loop tuner. it maps all on its own. Shouldn't be to hard to do everything, I mean Pat did it. And I got ahold of him and got my questions answered.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Hey Dean, I was able to get all my parts on already. I will be up there tonight, just gotta run home right after work and take care or somethings and I will be up there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts