Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What impresses me is.............

That he was able to roll his bikes right into a finished room, almost furnished like a living room. How many of us would love to have that capability. For some reason, I just can't picture him on a V Rod but he certainly had some fine tastes in motorcycles.
Ed

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
Looks like one to me and yes that is cool to roll them right in like that...

·
TRANNY KILLER :)
14,572 Posts
no doubt his 'compound' was pimpin! looks like his other bikes were for show whereas the vrod was a ridden bike? too cool

·
AIM Bagger Edition
7,798 Posts
That he was able to roll his bikes right into a finished room, almost furnished like a living room. How many of us would love to have that capability. For some reason, I just can't picture him on a V Rod but he certainly had some fine tastes in motorcycles.
Ed
Fine taste in women as well when he was a bit younger.......

·
Registered
251 Posts
I think the Vrod is everyones guilty pleasure

·
caferacer
5,686 Posts
Definitely a stock "VRSCD" with mid-controls(he was a vertically challenged guy) and two choppers. This is why he rode the V-Rod over the choppers....let's see if it goes up for auction? or in a museum? Anybody have the capability to zoom in on the VIN number?
Awesome chopper pad, I'm drooling.

·
Rolling Thunder
1,329 Posts
I ran into a guy who claimed he was DH's son last year and he said his old man had a Vrod. I didnt believe the guy but now i do.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts