1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Non-erator
9,795 Posts
Stupid deers..... Lucky guy!!!!

·
Registered
309 Posts
Had one do the exact same thing to me about a month ago. I ducked and just knew I was going to get hit but it never touched me. My buddy behind me said it was a real sight!

·
Fade to Black
2,526 Posts
Lucky it was day and the deer was not half blinded by the lights our he might not have jumped.

·
Kaboom
4,336 Posts
Holy cow!!!! I mean holy deer!!!!
that was one lucky rider.
amazing video

·
I'm With Stupid
966 Posts
Good thing it wasn't a white deer!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Is it just me, or do you guys feel stupider reading some of those youtube comments? Some people are just ignorant.

Amazing video... lucky rider.

·
I'm With Stupid
966 Posts
Jza said:
Is it just me, or do you guys feel stupider reading some of those youtube comments? Some people are just ignorant.

Amazing video... lucky rider.
Didn't read any youtube comments but I'm starting to feel pretty stupid for making a "white deer can't jump" joke. :goof:

·
l337ub3rn00b
227 Posts
Blah HAHAHAHA! that was awesome! Thanks for the laugh. I needed it!!!

·
This is Only a Test
284 Posts
The giant forest rat will get you if you're not careful, or lucky.

·
Part-time mod
10,859 Posts
Wow!!!

·
Premium Member
1,454 Posts
Didn't see any deer while I was there, but almost got a coyote; thank goodness the critter did a double back flip or I'd have coyote stains mixed with armadillo stains.:angeldev:

·
#1 Red Wings Fan
138 Posts
Had a big buck dart out in front of me a couple of weeks ago. The week prior we rode by a sport bike on the ground with a dead dear lying next to the bike. Needless to say after I regained my composure and made it to a safe place to stop my riding buddy ask me "what that smell was" ? I have to admit it did scare the bejesus out of me..... This was all in the east county area of San Diego.....

·
This is Only a Test
284 Posts
The giant forest rat isn't the only varmint you gotta watch out for...

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts