121 - 128 of 128 Posts

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #121 ·

·
Big Ugly fun guy
272 Posts
Hi Scott. Well I got the tuner installed after work tonight. Going to program it tomorrow. I rarely manage to buy something that is so well packaged, contains ALL the parts you need and even fits right the first time! The only thing I needed out of my parts shelf was a couple cable ties and some black tape.
I got the heads sent out today and they should have them Wednesday. I insured them so let me know if they dont make it.

·
Big Ugly fun guy
272 Posts
Played with this thing today and WOW! It's real easy to use, sets up fast and the real time feature is the bomb. It's actally addictive. You can set fuel/air, ignition advances, rev limiter and about anything you would want to tweek! Cant wait to get my ported heads in to try out. THe bike has never run this strong before, even with several other fuelers.

·
brett
9,338 Posts
pic of under my seat with the wego installed for anyone that wondering how much room it takes up ,the answer is not much i can fit it under my one piece cover ,just nicely

Attachments

·
Asylum Inmate
1,118 Posts
Anyone with an '03 install the O2 sensors for this onto the VRSCA? Will I need a new exhaust? Or can I fab my pipes with the ports?

·
ISU
1,446 Posts
I have a 03 with stock head pipes. Just weld in the 02 bungs and you should be fine.

·
Big Ugly fun guy
272 Posts
The kit actually includes 2 weld in bungs and the directions where they go. I had bought a set of V&H 2 into 1's that came with them installed and the front one forces you to move the starter soleniod. My Rhinehart staggard duals didn't have them but I welded in a set for a different tuner. Wasn't too hard to do. Just remember to put something in the holes and run a tap thru them after to get rid of any weld splatter. Any muffler shop can do that for you.

121 - 128 of 128 Posts